Be the first to like this
Socially Stacked explains 12 ways to promote your Facebook app on a tight budget. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it was put together, so I decided to share it with you today. You can download it yourself at the link below.
Here’s a look at what we cover:
1. How to enable app-sharing features.
2. Why you should incentivize users to share news about your app.
3. Why it’s important to post multiple status updates.
4. Why you should alert your email list.
5. How to use Twitter for personal outreach.
6. Why it’s a good idea to update your Facebook cover photo with news about your app.
7. How to design and arrange thumbnails to highlight new apps.
8. Why it’s a good idea to make an announcement on your website.
9. How to use your blog to promote your new app.
10. Why it’s a good idea to issue a press release.
11. How to combine in-store and online promotions.
12. How to get your employees to spread the news.
I hope you find it useful!