Free tips to be happy
Show and Tell
Juan Sebastián González Mendoza
Tip 1: Be optimistic
• Don't let negative
sadness ruin your life.
Whenever you are sad, try
to keep your head high.
You should tell yourself
that life is full of
hopes, challenges and
unexpected twists and
turns of surprises.
Tip 2: Keep yourself busy
• Research has consistently found
that people who stay busy are
happier than people who stand
idle. Not only is too much free
time a little depressing, it can also
Tip 3: Smile
Scientists have found that the act of
smiling may actually made you
happier. That's right: just smiling.
Give it a try. Find any reason to
smile and give it a go.
Tip 4: Follow your instincts
• People who stick with their gut
instincts can be happier than people
who labor over their decisions. This is
why: if you stick with your gut, you're
less likely to question what the other
options might have been like.
Tip 5: Be generous and compassionate
What does make you happy, however, is compassion.
Tip 6: Learn how to forgive others
• Forgiving other people may
make you a happier person
by reducing blood
pressure, lowering overall
stress levels, and slowing
down heart rate
Tip 7: Whoever you are, exercise
• Research has established a pretty firm
link between exercise and overall
happiness. Exercise lowers your overall
stress levels and gives you that blissed-
Tip 8: Do the things that make you happy
notions about what
you're supposed to
do and go after
what you know you
Tip 9: Listen to inspirational messages
The world is full of
messages if you
know where to look.
Some of them…
• “Challenges are what make life interesting and
overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” -
Joshua J. Marine
• “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
• “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or
stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t
have a plan.” – Larry Winget
• "It's never too late to be what you might have been." -
Advices Things you´ll need
• Don't be scared to live for
yourself. After all, its your life!
• Realize that you could have
been in a worse situation
• Have faith and hope
• We are here to live our life, not
• Clear state of mind
• Time alone
• A welcoming personality.
• A smile and and optimistic