Name: Jane Li Junyan
Address: 3/F, Building 6, Tianfu Softwa No.
599 South Century City
Gender (Female/Male): Female
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD): 1984-08-06
Telephone: +86 1860 2860 473
Email address: email@example.com
I joined Ericsson since 2009.3. Participated in many projects of CMCC, CU, Softbank and
Vodafone, had plenty of PS nodes integration, rollout and performance optimization experience.
Solved a lot of problems in the projects, PM and customer gave me a very high evaluation. Familiar
with the GPRS network architecture, mastered the SGSN/GGSN/SASN/SAPC/Redback CE initial
installation, test and cutover process. As a NSG support engineer, also can help the ELS and PLM to
troubleshoot the CSR and provide the solution to customer. Familiar with the tools like that Primus,
ClearQuest, SGSNDumpViewer, Logmerger and GGSNCoreDump and so on.
CSR handling experience:
• 2011.11—now NSG support engineer on region west Chengdu, responsible for the ELS
support of SCCU and YNCU, help to handle the customer complains and CSR handling.
Responsible for the SFA completement.
• 2011.07—2011.11 CSR handling in Beijing office, responsible for handling the CSR of
Japan, China Mobile ,China Unicom and the SPAIN RMED CSR, the node included the
• 2011.05—2011.07 CSR handling study in Spain, studied the CSR handling process,
mastered the CSR handling tools and learned how to communicate with the ELS,PLM and
customer, improved the ability of analysis and solving problems.
• 2010.09 CSR handling in office, studied to handle the CSR from Japan, helped the ELS to
solve the SGSN PM job update and GGSN FEB board replacement problem. Master how to
connect the Juniper support and how to open a RMA case.
• 2010.11 CSR handling in BJ office and participated in the CMCC headquarters conference
about GPRS abnormal CDR ,know the charging mechanism and GGSN round down to integer
of Zhongxing, Huawei, Nokia Siemens Network, Alcatel-Lucent, know the reason and solution
of GPRS CDR abnormal cut, no sequence ,empty CDR.
GPRS integration experience:
• 2009.12—2010.1 GPRS integration in Region West, know well with the SGSN startup,
configuration, test and cutover, familiar with the GGSN configuration and test, first time to
learn the process of EMM initial install, configure, test and cutover , master the GPRS
charging principle and improve the competence of PS nodes rollout.
Last updated 2009-07-28 Page 1(4)
• 2011-02,03 Japan GGSN/SASN training network build, Through the project, mastered the
GGSN cold start process and test cases, know SASN hardware, software architecture and the
• 2011.04 Heilongjiang CMCC Gy interface test, activate the SGSN APN extension
resolution function and implement the difference between the real time charging users and
post paid users, help the real time CG and BOSS to complete the Gy interface test.
• 2011.04 Remote Malta GGSN cold start In this project, I communicated with the Malta ELS
and made sure what functions and license they need and created the new configuration file
according to the network design and provided the MOP and Dry Run report. the cold start
process and the configuration file were successfully verified in BETE, it was the prerequisite of
the success of the project in the live network and got a high evaluation from PM. the project
was implemented in live network on June 21, it was the first delivery after new SWDP virtual
team was set up, got a great comment.
• 2010.12 SGSN in pool test and prepare for the IP reconstruct project in CU Lab
Participated in the summary job of SGSN in Pool project and prepared for the IP reconstruct
project. Learned that how to test the SGSN in Pool and build up the test environment of the IP
reconstruct project with four SE1200s. Now I can independently configure the SE1200.
• 2010.10 Lawful Interception FI test in Guangzhou, cooperate the LI engineer to configure
the SGSN and GGSN and make sure they have the LI function
• 2010-04,05 IOT test in CMCC Lab , build the IOT (Inter Operation Test)test environment
(ZhongXing HuaWei Datang,Nokia Siemens Network and Xinyou Tong),responsible for the
maintenance of Lan Switch and route, participated in the test of SASN and SAPC.
• 2009.7 Patch Loading of MSC-S and HLR,MGW License enlarge in Region South
• 2009.5 Patch Loading of APG in Region South
ELS support experience:
• 2010-06,07,08 ELS support in Guangzhou before Asian Game, responsible for the health
check of all the nodes in GD(SGSN,GGSN ,Datacoms, EMM and GSS) and the Redback CE
upgrade. Master some health check scripts and improve the IP and troubleshooting
competence, learn more EMM knowledge, know the process of CDR collection, combination
handling and distribution, participated in the EMM training and learn how to cutover the traffic
from one EMM to another on the EMM GUI, help to handle empty CDR and the CDR
abnormal cut problems and solve the CDR pile problem in the working directory.
• 2011.01 Support in Region West Yunnan, troubleshooting some subscribers with APN
uninet can’t access the internet, real time charging , GGSN redirection and the Zhongxin bank
VPDN can’t work.
• 2010.09 Shanghai EXPO onsite In the ShangHai EXPO onsite project, though there
were not many cases, we must be onsite everyday ( 7*24) and make sure there was no any
problem with the EXPO. Through this project, I learned to write the TR , handle the CSR and
understood the importance of responsibility.
Coach new comers:
• 2010.03 Coach the new comers
Coached the newcomers on Mar,2010 and taught them all that I know(GPRS survey, SGSN
and GGSN initial start ,backup, restore, upgrade and configuration) and together studied that
we didn’t know form the experienced colleagues. In this process, I made a large progress and
more familiar with my technology.
• 2009.11 GPRS competence built up in CMCC Lab and Cangzhou
• 2009.3 MSS Configuration and Integration
Last updated 2009-07-28 Page 2(4)
Training and courses
Year Course Organized by Duration
VoLTE in EPC Hands-on
GGSN 2010 Configuration
PDU PC GPD Program
Ericsson China Academy
Ericsson China Academy
2011 GPRS advanced end to end
Ericsson China Academy 15 days
2010 CCNA CCNA certification 10 day
2009 MSS R4 introduction Ericsson China Academy 3 days
2009 GSM/WCDMA M_MGW R4
Operation and Configuration
Ericsson China Academy 4 days
2009 Datacom in MSS I Ericsson China Academy 3days
2009 SGSN R8 Configuration Ericsson China Academy 4 days
2009 GGSN R4 network engineer Ericsson China Academy 4 days
Educational qualifications (the most relevant)
Education type * Branch of study ** Institution name Certificate / Degree
2002 2006 University Electronic
2006 2009 University Communication
* = Compulsory school, Upper secondary school, Special school, University or Higher university.
** = For all education types except compulsory school you should state branch of study, i.e. Computer
Science, Finance etc
Language Level *
English Conversation & Writing
* = Simple Conversation, Conversation & Writing, Fluent or Mother Tongue
1 FTP download problem
2 Redback Upgrade Procedure and Startup Process
3 Charging Knowledge
4 Iu interface integration process
5 HLR Patch Loading Process
Last updated 2009-07-28 Page 3(4)
Personality, I am optimistic, steadfast, better ability of overcoming difficulty, full of confidence and
passion, earnest and responsible, strong self-study and a team member that very easy to work with.
Last updated 2009-07-28 Page 4(4)