Journey Entry Points
● "How to identify data for your project?"
● "How to organise your data?" (Practices/Tools)
● "How to make sense of your data?"
● "How to present your data and findings?"
● "Take a tour of the tools available"
(End User Tools)
● "What are the best approaches to build your
own tools?" (Dev Tools)
● “Who’s doing work like yours?” (Projects)
● “Influence mapping success stories” (Case
● “Influence mapping essentials” (Practices)
Projects: Existing influence mapping project including projects aiming to provide
data to others
Tools: Include End user tools, such as spreadsheets or online services that don't
require development skills
Dev Tools: Libraries, Framework, Programming Languages, Database systems…
Practices: Activities, tasks (recipes) or methods that are linked to the practice of
Case Studies: Detailed analysis of existing projects in order to help others learn
about various concrete practices
Guides, Data Providers,...
Guides / Case Studies
Abstract Use Cases
Growing the data little by little by themselves
Big data dump (like a leak)
Lead generation (Discovery, finding about a
Concrete Use Cases
Police Corruption (Overview, Topic mapping
to "remove" and then manually analyse the
ones that don't fit).
WSJ, Organic Farms violations (Overview)
Dealing with EU Data Protection requests
●Give us more feedback about structure
●Tell us if you want to contribute to the content (manage
your project page, your own tool page, share your
●Get in touch if you have colleagues or partners that
could test this in beta in about a month or two.
information innovation lab