One fine body…
- Destin, Florida, United States
- Work VP Content Marketing and Analytics
- Industry Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Website SocialShelfspace.com
- About I am a proven marketing leader that has had the opportunity to grow with the industry. My work with traditional newspaper publishing in 1992 evolved to online newspapers in 1997. My email marketing work for the largest database company in the world grew to managing seven-figure budgets for online advertising, search optimization and management of social media accounts in early 2007, when “to tweet” for most people was the chirp of a young bird. I’ve seen firsthand the evolution of search engines and mobile marketing. In early 2012, I wanted to integrate social business into client's strategies and marketing campaigns and decided to set up my own agency SocialShelfspace.com.