- Students learn by inquiring and arrive at an
understanding of concepts by themselves and
the responsibility for learning rests with them.
- This method encourages students to build
research skills that can be used throughout
their educational experiences.
- Teachers use inquiry methods to promote
learning through student investigation,
following the same process used by scientists.
- Involves combining two different topics or
fields into one class.
- interdisciplinary education draws on multiple
disciplines to acquire a deep and thorough
understanding of complex issues and
- The student is at the center of learning.
- The student assumes the responsibility for
learning while the instructor is responsible for
facilitating the learning.
- Students engage in most of the content to
make it their own, students make meaning
out of the content
- Communities bring people together for
shared learning, discovery, and the
generation of knowledge.
- Students explore how what they learn in one
course can help them more fully understand
what they are learning in other courses
-Lectures are the way most instructors today
learned in classes. However, with today’s
students, lecturing does not hold their attention
for very long, even though they are a means of
conveying information to students.
• Grabbing and holding students’ attention.
• Use Classroom Response Systems, or
• Project your voice or use a microphone.
• Make eye contact with the students.
• Use gestures hand gestures to your
-is any type of learning that happens when the
learner is not a fixed location.
-The majority of students already use their
mobile devices to interact with and learn from
the world around them.
-Online and Hybrid Courses require careful
planning and organization.
-Communication with students becomes
-'hybrid' courses that are a mix of online and
traditional, face-to-face classroom instruction
with online technology.
-These courses deliver a series of lessons to a
web browser or mobile device, to be
conveniently accessed anytime, anyplace.
Students can take an online course anywhere
they have access to the internet
-is an instructional method that challenges
students to “learn to learn,” working in groups
to seek solutions to real world problems.
-It is learning that results from the process of
working toward the understanding of the
resolution of a problem.