How robotic and machine learning are changing the future jobs
Job Fair. Belgrade.
Since 1995. Namics.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH 2017
Jürg Stuker. Partner.
Robotics and machine
learning are changing
our future jobs.
Namics.4BELGRADE JOB FAIR
Parternship of 29 Employees
Namics.5BELGRADE JOB FAIR
Digital Transformation Services
Mobile Business Apps
Website & Portals
Namics.25BELGRADE JOB FAIR
What is happening (in tech)?
Communication / Trust
Robotics / IoT
78.6% of people younger than
30 think technology is creating
jobs as opposed to destroying.
Source: http://shaperssurvey.org/, WEF The Global Shapers Survey 2017
27BELGRADE JOB FAIR
Technology changes expectations, needs,
requirements and behaviour of people.
In turn, companies have to change at their
core: Processes, organization, talent
and culture need to adapt.
This new behaviour influences which
products and services are demanded.
Namics.BELGRADE JOB FAIR
Focus on non-automatable
- Filter competence
- System thinking
- Creativity and originality
- Teamwork / social intelligence
- Communication skills
- Lifelong learning
Source: Beat Döbeli Honegger. Mehr als 0 und 1 Schule in einer digitalisierten Welt. 2016.
- User Experience
- Interdisciplinary Teams
- Working in Time Boxes
- Differentiated Income Models
Namics.33BELGRADE JOB FAIR
What’s a “typical” Job?
- Digital is part of most jobs
- Part time work, flexible work hours and on many jobs
- Including “platform work” (Gig Economy)
- Revenue streams (and motivation) is differentiated
- Young people are optimistic – with a reason
- Nov 7th 15.00h: Ivan Dugalić,
Software Production @Namics
- Red booth at the first floor of
Faculty of Civil Engineering