DESIGN OF OUR
WHAT WE HAD
After testing our polymer, by leaving it out on a corner, in an
open system, and to test how it would last. When we arrived
we collected the sample, to find that it had become hard, and
stopped serving its purpose, of being a child proof corner
HOW WE CHANGED
After recognizing our problem, we made two solutions. Our
first solution, was to sell the product, in higher quantities, so
that users could switch our the protector, after it starts
drying. Our second solution was switching some of the
ingredients, but that was mainly for scent, as we took out
cooking oil. We expect this to help with sales, as no body
wants their table’s corners smelling bad.
WHAT WE HAVE NOW.
Now we have a product that we could have only dreamed of
producing at the beginning of the the project, as this product
serves all the needs that are required for a corner protector.
We can’t wait to start our advertisement!