This assignment will be with you over the course of your studies
Students will be independently responsible for adding required
elements each semester.
This semester, the elements you will be working on:
Welcome/ All About Me
A Digital Story (Animoto)
2 Written Refelections
Welcome /All About Me
Grade Value: 15%
The “Welcome/All About Me” section will serve as your Introduction
Page. This will give the viewer an understanding of who your are, as well
as be the main navigational area of your eportfolio.
• Introductory Paragraph that clearly identifies the Purpose of your e-
• A memorable experience, which related to your chosen career path in
• A favourite quote, that speaks to who you are or desire to become
• A list of other sections to be developed in your e-Portfolio.
As you begin…
Who am I and what makes me unique?
What/who were my motivations to become an
What professional aspirations do I have or how do
I plan on achieving them?
What type of learner am I and how do I solve
Creatively present the above information about
yourself, using written text, copyright free images
and the digital too Animoto.
Embedding your Video
1. Choose your Animoto video
2. Click on embed
3. Copy embed code
4. Log on to ecentennial
5. Go to your eportfolio
6. Click on my items
7. Click on ADD-Web Document
8. Click on top left icon (Insert Stuff)
9. Click on enter Embed Code
10. Paste Code
11. Click Next, insert, next and Save and Close
12. Go to your eportfolio
13. Go to content/layout section
14. Click Add Component
15. Choose Artifact
16. Select your Animoto and Add