By Jace Porter
DOES SOCIAL MEDIA PREVENT CERTAIN
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA?
• It is a popular group of websites that appeal to not only the younger generations but also
the older ones.
• The most popular are Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Facebook allows its users to keep tabs on family and friends.
• Twitter allows their users to “tweet” their thoughts or spread pictures.
• Instagram allows users to spread photos.
IS IT TAKING AWAY INTERACTION?
• By obsessing over these websites we hurt ourselves by either becoming stressed out or
simply forgoing our bodies needs.
• These websites provide new ways to bully and even do it anonymously
IS IT ADDING TO INTERACTION?
• Provides new ways to find friends
• Allows users to find long lost friends and relatives
ARE WE BEING INVADED?
• Everything done on these websites is very public
• Strangers to coworkers to even bosses can see what is posted despite not being a friend
or follower on these websites
TIN FOIL REACTION
• Since now the personal information is out, we must become paranoid
• I mean if anyone can see what is posted, we are now construed to forgo everything in an
effort to protect ourselves
ARE WE DOOMED?
• Quite possibly yes, we are doomed. Do not fret though for we can save ourselves!
• We must discard these websites so we may once again go back to hiding our personal
lives with our friends and family instead of the entire internet.