República Bolivariana de VenezuelaRepública Bolivariana de Venezuela
UNIVERSIDAD YACAMBUUNIVERSIDAD YACAMBU
NUCLEO ARAURE- PORTUGUESANUCLEO ARAURE- PORTUGUESA
- Rivas, Jose J- Rivas, Jose J..
• Social communication refers to the way information, ideas &
personal viewpoints are shared between two or more
• It is defined as the field of study that primarily explores the
ways through which information can be perceived, transmitted
and understood, and the impact those ways will have on a
Social communication is of two types :-
•Formal social communication:
– Plans or ideas are conveyed in an organization/firm or institution.
– Here people talk about same subject as a part of their
•Informal social communication:
– People pour their views about any subject which they might like
or be interested in share their views about.
– Here people enjoy their participation and are not forced to
communicate with others.
• Enjoying the conversation
• Sharing one's viewpoints &
• Learning new things
• Getting fresh information
• Targets a wide audience
• May lead to debate.
• Leakage of personal
• Opens up the possibility to
commit fraud or crime.
• May confuse a person or
change personal viewpoint.
• Damage of reputation
Social communication basically takes place by means of social
media in the form of :-
• Social Networking
• Email and Phone
• Group Discussion
• Get Together
Active and Passive voice orations
1 Publishers use these machines to
2 We place the article in the
3 She bought a book about locution.
4 I photographed a traffic accident.
5 They interview the singer.
6 They don't help you.
7 He does not record the news.
8 You do not write the letter.
9 The chronicler rejects your press
10 The UNY newspaper reported on
the new registration period
1 Newspapers are printed on these
machines by publishers
2 The article is place in the newspaper
today by us.
3 About locution a book is bought by her.
4 A traffic accident is photographed by
5 The singer is interviewed by them.
6 You are not helped by them.
7 The news is not recorded by him.
8 The letter is not written by you.
9 Your press article was rejected by the chronicler
10 On the new registration period was
reported by the UNY newspaper