Be the first to like this
Influentials are the 10 percent of the population who tell the other 90 percent what to do — what brand of toothpaste to buy, what diet to try, what new diagnostic test or drug to ask their doctor about. And yet, influentials are not necessarily the academic, business or association VIPs. Influentials are often the "go-to" people on the community board, the organizer of a letter-writing campaign or the president of the PTA. In this presentation, you'll learn the impact of these influentials on health care legislation at the state and federal level. You'll also learn how to recruit these movers and shakers and put them to work to sway public opinion, or generate results in fund-raising, advocacy and issue awareness.