why you don’t get more
by José L. Giraldez
You don’t bring any difference
• Can you realize that you are bringing more-of-the-same-average-mediocrity?
• Add a new attention catcher
Your prospect is really busy
• It is not your fault, but it is your “problem”…
• Your only option here, is to offer a meeting “at any time, at any place”
#3 They suspect that you will waste their time
• “Valued providers” never welcome “time-wasters”
• Review/change your value proposition. Make it valuable/attractive!!
#4 There is no value added in your offer
• No added value, no need for a meeting…
• Do I need to tell you what you have to do right NOW?
You got it!!, you bring real change and progress
• You are asking them to go out from their comfort zone. How much does it cost?
• Try it after you have built enough trust in the relationship over time
“please don’t rock the boat”
• We only want to keep our job, and you are a risk. Keep out!!
• Their personal interest is their only concern (act accordingly)
#7 They don’t understand you
• Your ideas/vocabulary are out of their level of understanding
• Customize your presentation to the required level