Event marketing for college recruitment along with the internal marketing of a rotational internist program that we helped sell to the hiring managers.
Brandemix Employer Branding
FOR AWARENESS, ENGAGEMENT AND BUSINESS RESULTS
• Brand research
• EVP development
• Brand pillars/positioning
• Internal brand activation
• Planning, executing and monitoring specific initiatives
-digital, print, video, experiential
Implementation and Campaign Management
• Global recruitment marketing
• Tactical on-demand media planning, ad creation and global placement
• Web/Social Web
Founder and Chief Brand Officer
• Marketing, employer branding and recruitment
• Demonstrated experience defining and leveraging
employer value propositions to activate Employer Brands
• Frequent Author and Speaker on Employer Branding and
• Judge of ERE Creative Excellence Awards.
• Partners with Consumer Agencies to support joint efforts
Our Philosophy: One Brand
ADVERTISING MARKETING INTERNAL
The Employer Brand Architecture
The Employer Brand Architecture is the result
of a thoughtful examination of the structure and
culture of your company, from vision to value
• The employer brand vision represents the
ultimate goal of the work being done. It
serves as the foundation for four culture
pillars that define the future state, and
differentiate your organization’s culture.
• These, in turn, lead to the employer value
proposition, the internal phrase that
summarizes the work and benefits.
• This ladders up to the “roof” known as the
the employer brand positioning
statement. This is how you will position
yourselves in the market externally.
EMPLOYER VALUE PROPOSITION