10 Books About SEO You Really NeedToRead
There is a lot of information about SEO on the web, but sometimes you really
need to take the time to go into depth.
Frombeginner to advanced, you can learn every step of the process if you read
Here are 10 books on SEO that you really need to read this year.
(Disclaimer: The author of this blog posthas a popular SEO book included)
1. Search Engine Optimization 2015: Learn SEO with SmartInternetMarketing
Strategies by Adam Clarke
There is a wide range of topics covered in this book that will help everyonefrom
beginners to people who are well versed in SEO techniques. Clarkewalks people
through the process of getting the website optimized without triggering alarms in
the algorithmand generating penalties
2. Fifty SEO Ideas: FreeTips, Secrets, and Ideas for Search Engine Optimization by
If you don't know whereto start, this book helps you to set your priorities. It's
perfect for beginners in the professionalworld of SEO.
3. The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization 3rd Edition by Eric Enge,
Stephan Spencer & Jessie Stricchiola
Now in its third edition, this book helps people serious aboutgetting better
results on the web plan their approach and then teaches you how to implement
the plan. It starts with the basics, moves onto today's burning question like
mobile search, and finishes with a discussion aboutwhat is coming next.
4. Search Engine Optimization All-in-OneFor Dummies by Bruce Clay
The "Dummies" books arewell formatted and written to ensure that even the
most inept will learn to master whatever it is that is being taught. This SEO book
by Bruce Clay fully delivers on that promise. This comprehensive, no-nonsense
guide will get you started.
5. Ultimate Guide to Link Building by Eric Ward
When it is time to refine your backlinks, you'llneed more than a general
introduction to SEO and this is the book you will want to buy. Search results
depend highly upon who links to you and how thoselinks are set up.
6. SEO 2016: Learn Search Engine Optimization Paperback by R L Adams
With more than 200 criteria to worry aboutin the Google algorithm, it's difficult
to know which ones to focus on to get the best results. This book walks you
through the process of gaining Google's trust.
7. SEO 2015 & Beyond: Search Engine Optimization Will Never Be The Same Again
by Dr. Andy Williams
This book was written for experts in the field and its a best seller on Amazon.
Since it is offered on Kindle, buyers get frequent updates that help them stay on
top of the changes.
8. Search Engine Marketing, Inc.: Driving Search Traffic to Your Company%u2019s
Website by Mike Moran, Bill Hunt
The bottom line when it comes to SEO is getting sales traffic that will convert. This
shortbooks fills in many of the missing gaps.
9. SEO Fitness Workbook: 2015 Edition: The Seven Steps to Search Engine
Optimization Success on Google by Jason McDonald
Jason McDonald is a SEO guru. He writes in an easy-to-understand styleand walks
his readers through the steps to success.
10. Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Website, 3rd
Edition – By Jon Rognerud,
Digital Marketing Expert
Author Jon Rognerud offers tips, tricks and insights to optimizing your websitefor
the RIGHT(buying) audience. He covers SEO, butalso local search, blogging and
how to drivemore traffic with links and keywords. Written for beginners and
medium level readers.
Learn moreabout lead generation strategies from your Search Engine