Demand for data scientists is growing quickly, but the path to a data science career can be long and winding. Today's great data scientists are miners and analysts who generate superhuman predictions using computer power.
At Zipfian Academy, we're working to make it easier to learn these skills. In this 1-day Bootcamp in partnership with DataWeek, we'll teach the fundamentals of analysis and machine learning. You'll work hands-on with instructors utilizing Python in a small-group environment.
The class runs from 10:00am - 4:30pm, with a break from 1:00 - 1:30pm.
In this 1-Day Bootcamp, you will:
* Gain an understanding of basic principles of data mining and analysis
* Get hands-on experience using machine learning tools in Python
* Work alongside instructors and other students with scikit-learn on classification, regression, and clustering of data
* Learn next steps to develop your skills as a data scientist plus resources to help you
* Connect with other aspiring data scientists and start participating in the growing data science community