Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

IRRESISTIBLE STOP GAPS THAT EASILY GET 25,000 EMAILS

6,783 views

Published on

IRRESISTIBLE STOP GAPS
THAT EASILY GET 25,000 EMAILS
by Jomar Hilario
Want more?
These lessons won't be free for long.
Go here:
Http://jhilario.com/getinstantvirtualskills

Published in: Education
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

IRRESISTIBLE STOP GAPS THAT EASILY GET 25,000 EMAILS

  1. 1. INSTANT VIRTUAL SKILLS #1 100K ON AUTOPILOT IRRESISTIBLE STOP GAPS THAT EASILY GET 25,000 EMAILS JOMAR HILARIOJOMAR HILARIO
  2. 2. Get mentored in LIFE, not just online wealth creation @jomarhilario.com BELIEFS ACT ON SOMETHING NO ACTION OTHERS/TV/MOVIE TRIP I DONT NEED IT NOW VA101 MAS IMPT OTHER THINGS RESULTS GREAT GOOD POOR ???
  3. 3. Get mentored in LIFE, not just online wealth creation @jomarhilario.com PAYPAL CLEARS MESSAGE SPLIT INTO 7 EMAIL MESSAGES DRIP MARKETINGACCEPT CREDIT CARD NOSALE WORDPRESS SALE SHOW EMAIL CATCHER SCARCITY STOP GAP SOLUTION SETUP EMAIL CATCHER 100K ON AUTOPILOT
  4. 4. Get mentored in LIFE, not just online wealth creation @jomarhilario.com PAYPAL CLEARS MESSAGE SPLIT INTO 7 EMAIL MESSAGES DRIP MARKETINGACCEPT CREDIT CARD NOSALE WORDPRESS SALE SHOW EMAIL CATCHER SCARCITY SETUP STOP GAP SOLUTION SETUP EMAIL CATCHER SHOW STOPGAP / SALE 100K ON AUTOPILOT
  5. 5. IRRESISTIBLE STOP GAPS THAT EASILY GET 25,000 EMAILS STOPGAPS= 20% OF WHAT THEY NEED SOLUTION= THE REST (80%)
  6. 6. DEATH LIFE ETERNAL LIFE
  7. 7. DEATH LIFE ETERNAL LIFE HILL HILLGAP
  8. 8. DEATH LIFE ETERNAL LIFE
  9. 9. DEATH LIFE ETERNAL LIFE STOPGAP SOLUTION
  10. 10. EXAMPLES OF STOP GAPS JEFFWALKER.COM PRESENTATIONPANDA.COM DIGITALMARKETINGINSTITUTE.COM
  11. 11. USE 16 PAGE PDF/EBOOK AS STOPGAP
  12. 12. USE VIDEO AS STOPGAP
  13. 13. USE WHOLE BLOG, PDF SAMPLE OF A BOOK AS STOPGAP
  14. 14. USE A QUIZ AS A STOP GAP: DIGITALMARKETINGINSTITUTE.COM
  15. 15. HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN QUIZZES?
  16. 16. WHERE TO FIND IDEAS FOR IRRESISTIBLE STOPGAPS + HEADLINES?
  17. 17. BUZZSUMO GIVES YOU IDEAS FOR HEADLINES AND ACTUAL STOP GAPS
  18. 18. BUZZSUMO DO NOT STEAL THOSE ARTICLES. GET IDEAS FROM THE HEADLINES. CONVERT TO QUIZ,VIDEO,PDF
  19. 19. EXAMPLES OF STOP GAPS JEFFWALKER.COM PRESENTATIONPANDA.COM DIGITALMARKETINGINSTITUTE.COM
  20. 20. “SKILLED, MAGALING IS NOT ENOUGH, YOU HAVE TO BE “NOT LAZY””
  21. 21. “KNOWING, WATCHING VIDEOS IS NOT ENOUGH, YOU HAVE TO DO IT, DAILY.”
  22. 22. This is Part of 100K ON AUTOPILOT w/c is PART OF INSTANT VIRTUAL SKILLS http://jhilario.com/ getinstantvirtualskills Click Above To Get More of This!

×