Private Jet Hire Cost http://Private-Jet-Cost.com
• Business travellers are becoming increasingly aware of the significant benefits and efficiency benefits of private jet hire. But with so many charter companies, brokers and services, how can you get the best price for a private jet rental and how you can you accurately estimate the real cost of your private flight?
First thing to know is that the private jet hire cost is always quoted for the whole aircraft, not per passenger. The 2 most important variables are the type of the aircraft you are looking for (determined by how many passengers, distance and luxury) and the distance of journey (which determines how many hours the flight will take).
(If you don’t fully know all thebenfits of private jet rental – You can find them right here)
But What Are The Other Costsand How is the Price Calculated?• Before answering this question, you should know that a number of leading international private jet charter companies have a flight calculator that will give you a bottom-line price, that includes all the other costs and without any hidden costs.
• One of these well known companies is OneSky Jets and you can save yourself a lot of time (and a sllight headache) by using their private flight calculator and getting an instant price for private jet hire – Right now.
The Other Variables inCalculating a Private Flight Cost • Airport Landing Fees: Each airport charges a unique landing fee for an aircraft. This will depend on its weight. • Airport Handling Fees: Most airports require an aircraft to be managed on the ground by a Fixed Based Operator (FBO) or Aircraft Handling Company. The charges incurred will cover the cost of arranging fuel, toilet servicing, passenger transport to and from the terminal, crew rest facilities and other handling requirements.
• Passenger Taxes: Depending on the route many countries now charge a passenger departure tax.• Crew Salaries: Most private jets have 2 pilots but smaller propeller aircraft can operate with only one captain. Larger cabin aircraft such a Gulfstream will also have a flight attendant on- board.
• Hotel Costs: Overnight hotel costs are always paid for by the aircraft operator and billed to the charterer.• Ground Transport: Costs of taxis for the crew and any requested cars for the passengers will be added into the charter price. (Source: PrivateFly.com)
How to Choose The Right Plane For Your Needs• The 3 most popular jets for private flights are The Citation Jet, The Lear Jet and The GulfStream Jet.• The Citation Jet is probably the most economical of the 3 jets. It can carry up to 6 passengers, making it a perfect fit for business meetings flights. On an average, a private Citation jet charter service may cost you around $1,860 per hour.• The Lear Jet can carry up to 8 passengers and can fly further than the Citation Jet. On an average, private Lear jet charter service may cost you around $2,650 per hour.
• The Gulfstream jet can fly you around the globe. It’s fast, it’s luxurious and it can carry up to 15 passengers. On an average, private Gulfstream jet charter service may cost you around $5,000 per hour.• Again, you can save yourself a lot of time and use this private jet flight calculator to get an accurate price right now.