2) Gather Data• Data is relevant to the FOCUS set on the STAGE• Collate both objective and subjective experiences• Get the facts out and visible, e.g. Whiteboard• Both positive and negative outcomes
2) Gather Data - TechniqueCreative data categorisingtechnique - Top Gear style‘Cool Wall’.
3) Generate Insight• Discuss why the team needs to improve withinestablished facts• Understand influences and root causes• Identify patterns or toxic practices• Share awareness of problems
3) Generate Insight - TechniqueInsights written onboard next to data
4) Decide what to do• Transfer discussion to solution focused action• Agree one or two actions or experiments tofix an agreed problem• Team commitment to shared actions• Target realistic and tangible outcomes withenergy
5) Close the retrospective• Re-iterate outcomes• Confirm communication of actions (addto sprint board)• Identify ways to make next retro betterRetro actions clearlyvisible on sprintboard
Remember...be creative!Thanks (:Retrospective – 5 Golden Rules