3/10/2018 2018 Design In Tech Report
Erondu's Playbook has the Qs&As for designers amidst scaling
The top 15 questions designers are asking today
1. How do you elevate the perception of design at a
2. How do you show the value of design to justify
hiring more designers?
3. How do you establish more transparency for design
within a company?
4. How do you know when it's time to leave a
5. As a team grows, how do you maintain the quality
and consistency of its design work?
6. What’s the best way to present work during a design
7. How can a team keep track of past work and
learnings as a living repository?
8. When working with remote teams, how do you
effectively collaborate with each other?
9. How do you know when a design is 'done'/right?
10. What are commonly used design KPIs?
11. What are things to do to avoid burnout? /
12. When interviewing, what are some questions to ask
about a company's culture and design team?
13. Is going to college worth it? (college)
14. How should I structure my design portfolio to best
communicate my skillsets?
15. Should I start my career at an agency, startup, or big
Source: @jerondu @askplaybook 2018 Design In Tech Report | Scaling Design 41 / 90
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.