What is Harmless about?
Compostable and sustainable packaging.
Harnessing and exploiting natural resources.
Working to reduce the world of harmful waste.
• It’s about changing business practices to reduce
energy consumption and meet CSR targets
• Life Cycle Assessments suggest adopting Harmless
Packaging can contribute to the Government’s CRC
Energy Efficiency Scheme
• Harmless Packaging is a range of truly
environmentally friendly packaging
A creative solution to a global problem.
This is an ultra-modern, water soluble, biodegradable
and compostable polymer.
Harmless-Dissolve is produced using unique patented
formulations and processes.
• 100% non-toxic
• Harmless in use and the waste stream
• 2½ times stronger than polythene
• Multi-directional mechanical strength
• High water vapour transmission rates
• Excellent static dissipation properties
• Printable without corona treatment
Harmless Packaging is about working
to reduce the world of harmful waste.
It is about harnessing our natural
resources for a sustainable future.
+44 (0)1473 836225
Harmless-Dissolve is certified Food Safe and conforms
with the requirements of EC Directive 2002/72/EC.
Harmless-Compost is a starch based packaging
solution for bags, sacks and magazine flow wrap.
• Excellent, high spec film
• Great strength and finish
• Reduced reliance on fossil fuels
• Composts within 90 days
This is the environmentally sound
Harmless-Bubble Bag is made using
Harmless-Wrap and a compostable,
• Strong, lightweight protective
• Robust enough for re-use
• Only padded envelope that is
• Can be printed on without
• Cost effective owing to reduced
Harmless-Wrap & Air
Using similar technology to Harmless-Compost; Wrap and Air are
void filling, surface protection solutions to replace existing plastic
Harmless-Wrap and Air are the environmentally friendly way to
protect goods in transit.
• Operational ‘back-office’ packaging that compost once used
• No compromise in strength or functionality
• Compatible with existing machine packaging systems
• Certified for contact with food
108 Claydon Business Park, Great Blakenham, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0NL
t +44 (0)1473 836225
Ant Group comprises of Antistat, Acupaq, Cygna and Cyberpac (including sub-brand Harmless Packaging), all of which are trading divisions of ESD Control Centre Ltd. Registered No. 2526954