Be the first to like this
1. Make sure your subject line answers one question: What’s in it for me? Sell the value of opening your email newsletter.
2. Pack your newsletter with: Deeper stories about impact. Appreciation for your donor and volunteers. Tactical and useful insight.
3. Use the word “you” as much as possible. Flattery is everything.
4. Target subscribers with a Facebook ad that plays off your subject line.
5. Never take off your lab coat.
Don't miss future topics: http://johnhaydon.com/hdcb