Whether you’re in need of fast cash or you’re ready to build your business and take it to the next level, there are 7 sure- fire ways to build sales online.Building your sales isn’t a one-step solution; instead it’s a full scale approach. Each area of your sales and marketing strategy can be used to build sales online and make you more money.
1. Your Email List Is GoldCreate energy with your email list. Offer a free online learning series or anything of value to get your visitors on your list. Give away free downloads that offer value. Integrate promos, offers, and discount coupons in your email series.
2. Launch a New Product Sooner Rather Than LaterOne truly spectacular way to build your sales is to launch a new product. Information products can be the easiest to create and they offer tremendous value for your customers.
If you’re “not a writer” and don’t want to write an eBook or report, consider recording a series of expert interviews, create a workbook or do a how to video. Announce the new product to your email list for at least a week before you launch the product. Advertise it wherever you can. Share the good news about your product on your social networking pages.
3. Use Affiliates To Explode Your SalesIf you don’t already have an affiliate program, you should create one if you have your own products. Put others to work making sales for you. If you already have an affiliate program, reinvigorate interest by creating a contest. Give away an exciting reward for the contest like an Ipad or Kindle. Offer your affiliates additional content and promotional materials to help them make more sales.
4. Build Your List DailyCreate a new promotion or update your existing giveaway to boost your email subscribers. Consider partnering with others and promote each others’ giveaways. Start sending out autoresponder messages as soon as you get your first person on your list.
5. Tweak Your Sales CopyMake small changes, or big ones, to your existing sales copy and track the results. Often a small change can make a big difference in conversions. Test colors, fonts and headlines in your copy.Tweak your ad copy too.
6. Create Upsells and Back End OffersIf you don’t currently have a process to upsell or make back end offers to your customers, create one… Today!.. Tests shoe the best time to make a sale is right after someone has made the decision to buy. Think about how often you do this.
For example, have you ever been in the store and ready to go to the register with your purchases when a sales person identifies a product that compliments the product you’ve already decided to buy? You’ve already committed to spending money and it’s easier to spend a little more for a complimentary product. Embrace that buying trigger and motivate more sales.
7. Content CommitmentTake a look at your content strategy. There are many ways you can explode your content. Consider using PLR, ghostwriters, and guest writers to really create excitement.How can you amplify it for the next thirty to sixty days?
Write a blog series. Audio’s can be created and put on your site quickly if you don’t have time to write. Post a video on your blog.Can you go big and publish a case study or short report? What about article marketing or press releases?
Finally, take a look at your overall sales process. Do you have shopping cart abandonment issues? Can you provide better customer service or a more pleasant and memorable shopping experience for your customers? Improve your technology and systems so they support your success and help you build sales online.Learn more on how to build your online business here:http://www.workingonlinesecret.com/