“Are you wealthy?” “What are you worth?” “What’s your value?”
“Are you wealthy?” “What is your worth?” “Are you happy?” To move Beyond GDP, we have to think about measuring intangible assets. Or things that have been intangible in the past.
Company name – Tech to hotel industry: DirectTV. Research this. View hotel bill on TV screen. Big Setup of the room – low riser/stage. Fully equipped with one large screen. Dress – Banff Airporter Slacks and a blazer for dress. Don’t embed video!!!!
The Science of Happiness - Wellbeing for Employees
REally Happy Employees: The Impact of Wellbeing
John C. Havens
• Professional Actor in NYC for 15 years
• Been in New/Social Media since 2005
• EVP of Social Media for a Global PR Firm
• Worked with Gillette, HP, P&G, Merck
• Contributing Writer for Mashable, The
Guardian, and the Huffington Post
• PR/Marketing Consultant
The Gratitude Mirror
1) Turn to the person next to you.
2) Pick someone to go first (Person A/B).
3) Regard each other.
4) Person A: “What are you grateful for?”
5) Person B: “I’m grateful for…”
6) Person A (repeat): “You’re grateful for..”
7) Repeat the process.
1. Test devices/tracking for/on yourself.
2. Talk to your employees.
3. Ask for volunteers.
5. Test small and scale.
6. EMPOWER them, don’t SURVEIL them.
7. Celebrate often. Wellbeing ROI changes lives.
8. Keep what works and go SLOW.