JOHN SOLOMON. J #54, Devasagaya nagar,
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engg, Dindigul-624003.
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 9003968921
“Seeking a challenging environment that encourages creativity and provides personal
and professional growth”.
Company : Bharat Electronics Ltd (Ministry of Defense), Chennai.
Designation : Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Duration : From Aug 2009 to till date (6 months)
Skills Gained : Practical co-ordination of Academic knowledge
Exam Name of the Institution Year of Passing Percentage of Marks
B.E P.S.N.A college of engineering
(EEE) and technology, Dindigul. 2009 .82
HSC M.S.P S.N.M higher secondary
school, Dindigul. 2005 82.25
SSLC M.S.P S.N.M higher secondary
school, Dindigul. 2003 87.6
Languages : C, C++
Operating Systems : Windows 2000/XP, DOS 6.0.
Simulation Tools : MiPower, Matlab 6.5
Areas of Interest:
• Microprocessor 8085
• Digital Electronics
• Secured Departmental Ranks in all the semesters.
• Secured Second Place in Zonal chess competition.
Co Curricular Activities:
• Undergone industrial visit in Whirlpool Pvt Ltd at Pondicherry.
• Undergone industrial visit in Padhmavahini Transformers, Coimbatore.
Undergone in-plant training in Associated Transformers Pvt Ltd at
Dindigul, a transformer manufacturing company.
Presented a Paper on “Red Tacton- wireless communication” in a
National level technical symposium conducted by I.S.T.E. Students Chapter.
• Mini Project- ‘Automated irrigation system’
• Final Year Project- ‘Fast Real Power Contingency Ranking Using
Counter Propagation Network’
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Zonal chess player.
• Logical thinking.
• Quick learning capability.
• Smart working tendency.
• Age & Date of Birth : 21 years, 11.07.1988
• Linguistic skills : Tamil, English
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true, correct and
complete to the best of my knowledge.
Date : (JOHN SOLOMON. J)