You’ve read the books and listened to the trainers, but how do you actually become a great agile PM for your software development team? What do your developers need from you on a day to day basis?
This talk is intended to help PMs become great agile PMs for their software development teams, as told from the perspective of an experienced agile engineer and technical coach.
- Vision over Documents
- Ownership over Management
- Independence over Bureaucracy
- Decisiveness over Delegation
- Availability over Meetings
- Verification over Assumptions
- Flexibility over Stubbornness
I proposed this session at Product Camp ATL (#pcampatl). I was excited and humbled that this was a top-4 most voted for session and I gave the talk to a full auditorium.