I’ll be covering things like:
- Some of the various types of penetration testing jobs
- Education/Certification/Experience/Skill requirements
- Should I have a degree – if so what type?
- Should I have certifications – if so which ones?
- Should I have work experience – if so what type?
- What skills should I have prior to applying?
- Do I need to be a good programmer?
- Where can I get these skills if I’m not currently working in the field?
- Security clearance requirements
- What are good key words to use when searching IT job sites for pentesting jobs?
- What to expect during the interview process
- I’m not in the US, where can I find pentester work abroad?
- How much money can I expect to make as a pentester?
- The good the bad and the ugly…what the work is actually like day-in and day-out