Be the first to like this
These slides accompanied a talk I gave as part of the closing plenary on "The Future of Research on Sustainability in Management" at the 2016 Ivey Sustainability Conference. Other panelists included Fabrizio Ferraro (IESE Business School) and Donal Crilly (London Business School). The session was moderated by Oana Branzei (Ivey Business School).
Donal, Fabrizio and I were each asked to submit a picture that captured our answers to the following five questions:
1. What do you think is the current position of sustainability in the management research landscape?
2. What do you believe are the current trends in research on sustainability?
3. Which areas/methods/topics do you think will be topical in the coming decade?
4. What would you personally like to see in 10 years?
5. Where do you see yourself as an academic in 15 years?