Effective Social Media Syndication
● Content Distribution
○ Publish your content to over 81 pages on 50+ social media channels
on auto-pilot with our Onlywire and Sendible integration.
● Content Syndication
○ Have your content syndicated to thousands of our members social
media profiles using our patented algorithm.
○ See which social media channels your links has been shared on as
well as who shared them and how often they shared it. You can also
view your share history and pause or stop any posts.
● Combination of our integration with Onlywire and Sendible allows your content
to be published on up to 81 pages on 50+ social media channels.
● Supported Networks Include:
○ Facebook (News Feed, Status, Groups, Pages, Notes, Events)
○ LinkedIn (Groups, Posts, Jobs, Promotions)
○ Social Book-marking (Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon and many more)
○ Blogs (Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger, and many more)
● Our platform distributes your content to selected members social profiles
using our technology. Users have complete-control over their content
syndication, which networks their content gets published on, how many
times and how often.
● View which users shared your content, where they shared it and how often.
Our platform distributes your
content to up to 50 social profiles
managed by each member. That
means every time you share your
content on our platform, it has the
potential to be seen by all of the
people in their network whether its
their friends or friends of friends.
This can initiate a flood of views
and clicks to your website
Social authority has been confirmed to be a
ranking metric used by major search engines
as part of their ranking algorithm. This means
all the attention you’ve been generating via
the various social media channels will only
help push you up to the front page.
Generate some serious social buzz that
will only get better with each new
member. Crowd Marketing can help
grow your audience and is the key to
popularity. It’s like having hundreds or
even thousands of people help promote
and bring awareness to your brand!
You can contact our team in a few different ways:
Via Twitter: @synd_help
Via Facebook: syndicationmasters
If you want you can browse our FAQ which may answer your
questions even quicker!