Presented to: David Durham & Sancha Durham
Proposal BY JD LEWIS GROUP
Contact # 705-2816
ABOUT JD LEWIS GROUP
• JD Lewis Group prides itself as one of Bermuda’s top public relations
• We have worked with an array of corporate and non-profit clients.
• Founded in 2011, JD Lewis Group has incorporated strategic
development, new and traditional media, and crisis management
techniques for its clientele.
• Our top-notch team takes pride in professionalism and creativity,
excelling in graphic design, promotional websites, content
development, crisis management, and branding.
• We bring a combined 18 years of relevant experience in the event
planning and entertainment industries.
• Producing press releases, media kits, sponsorship packages,
webpages, logos, media plans, and crisis management plans, are all
areas of expertise under the JD Lewis Group umbrella.
(at conclusion of contract)
PUBLIC RELATIONS &
OBJECTIVE AND GOALS OF PROPOSAL
It is the objective to submit a proposal to the Bermuda Longtail’s owner Mr. David Durham.
• To create a innovated website
• To create and manage social media outlets
• To build a mobile application that is interconnected to the website
• To design a logo
• To secure additional public relations and marketing opportunities
OVERVIEW OF BERMUDA LONGTAIL
• David and Sancha Durham own and operate the Bermuda Longtail
• The M.V. Bermuda LongTail is a 65ft Catamaran that is available for
a variety of uses to suit clients.
• It is licensed to carry 200 passengers, and is outfitted with 2
• It is currently out of the water but owners would like to reintroduce
the Longtail to Bermuda within 3 weeks time.
• There is currently no online or social media presence
• David Durham is currently planning a media campaign using
traditional media to reintroduce the Bermuda Longtail to
SUMMARY OF SERVICES REQUEST
On March 26, 2014 Jodi Lewis met with David and Sancha Durham to discuss the following:
• JD Lewis Group services
• Website design (*within 3 weeks)
• Social media development and management (connected to website)
• MobileApplication building and management
• Logo design
• Discussion of creating a brand story which will include a campaign that will highlight the
history of the boat in addition to creating a buzz by using traditional and new media
JD LEWIS GROUP PROCESS
JD Lewis Group prides itself with a fast turn around time and the ability to work with the client
to ensure all goals are met.To do this, there is a proven process that JD Lewis Group has found
to work and allows the ability to provide excellent quality services.
Overview of phase process---the proposal phase is where we get to know our
clients wants, needs and desires.We develop a proposal based on goals and
timelines and we develop a master plan that is approved by the client.Once
approved we implement the plan from start to finish and conduct a post-mortem
meeting to ensure all goals were reached and the client is satisfied.
JD LEWIS GROUP would like to provide the
required services for the Bermuda Longtail.
Please review pricing below:
Development of Website - $1800 (w/ rush fee)
Development of Mobile App- $300.00 (w/rush fee)
Logo Development- $200.00 (w/rush fee)
Social Media Development- $50.00 (w/rush fee)
Please note that it will be your responsibility to
pay for website hosting and domain name
however we will make recommendations and
physically secure the host site and domain name.
JD Lewis Group offices Public Relations and
Marketing services as well. Many companies do
not have the time to manage their brand within
the public consistently.We offer a hourly fee
($100.00/ hour) or flat rate monthly fee of
This rate includes social media management,
development of campaigns and implementation
of campaign, media management, strategic
planning to increase sales, monthly analytical
reports, ensuring an ROI (return on investment),
management and updating website and mobile
Your company can have a fully functional public
relations consultant for one flat fee. Please note
that this rate does not include cost need to
achieve set goals.