Biography: Anne Geddes
• Australia, 13th september
• Anne Geddes has always been
interested in taking photos.
• When she was twenty years,
she began experimenting with
the family camera, developing
her signature style of simple
structure and immediate visual
• In Melbourne, Anne set up her first studio.
She also entered her first photographic
competition and placed second.
• 1988, Anne decided to specialize in
children’s portraiture, working out of her
tiny new studio, Especially Kids, in
• Today, Anne's award-winning images have
been published in 83 countries. Her books
have sold more than 18 million copies
worldwide and have been translated into 24
1. In this photo we can see two hands
holding three littles babies. They feel
secure with the warm affection of him.
2. The babies are sleeping. They are
The man is wearing a black T-shirt,
because the photographer only wanted
to show the babies.
1. The photo shows a baby sitting inside
a vase full of marbles. The vase is on a
table. The baby is wearing a flower
2. The baby seems a flower. Her head
looks like petals. Her body seems the
stem and the marbles represents the
3. Next to the vase
there are some
The baby is
undress and she
Why did we choose Anne Geddes?
• We chose this photographer because
she takes beautiful photos of babies
and pregnant woman.
Why did we choose these photos?
• We decided to descrive those photos
because we wanted to show the contrast