Multimedia Production AGENDA 1. Multimedia Background 2. Multimedia History 3. Application Areas • At home • In business • In education • In Entertainment
1. PresentationMultimedia Production Summary Acquire theoretical and practical key elements to the development of communication skills to integrate text, image, audio, video and animation in multimedia products for converged and interactive platforms.
2. Multimedia BackgroundMultimedia Production Multimedia involves the use of different channels of communication, enhancing the interaction between people, content and readers, presentations and observers, programs and users, messages and recipients.
2. Multimedia BackgroundMultimedia Production Multimedia has its roots in the history of elements such as speech, the written word, theater, music, dance, painting, photography, image, graphic design, film, television and computers.
2. Multimedia Background The visual language as part of human communication, consists of written communicationMultimedia Production that arises when using trade marks or designs. Through the use of instruments such as stones, animal fats, plant oils and minerals, the man was able to expand its range of communication. Lascaux, a visit to the cave
2. Multimedia Background - Writting Ideograms : Petroglyphs: Egypt representations of ideas or concepts recorded on hard 44.000 surfaces. Generally stone. Pictograms: representations of China animals or things. Phonograms: Invention of Paper 105 AC Represented the developed to represent beginning of art and sounds or sounds made by Development communication. objects that were not easy Invention of Manual to represent. Eg, the Uruk tablets. Printing (Stamps) III BC Animal Skins Greece 7.000 - 9.000 BC XVIII BC 25.000 BC 3.200 - 3.000 BC Parchment III ACOrigins Gutenberg
3. Multimedia HistoryMultimedia Production Multimedia ... • is the integration of arts, media and technology • requires a narrative sequence: linear or nonlinear • allows the interaction between content according to personal needs • may involve the concept of immersion - virtual reality
3. Multimedia History F. T. MarinettiMultimedia Production Filippo Tommaso Marinetti Futurist Cinema Manifesto Richard Wagner He viewed the opera as an artistic expression that grouped the arts: singing, drama, music, characterization, among others. Total Theatre Linking the components space, composition, movement, sound and lights. Arts Integration
3. Multimedia History GIL, Virna - ROSAS, Xantipa. ¡Comunícate con Multimedia! Pag. 34.Multimedia Production characterization technology dramatization freedom music Opera Film interpretation dynamism Multimedia space lights Theatre composition sound movement elements of dissimilar nature
3. Multimedia History – Fragmented Narrative GIL, Virna - ROSAS, Xantipa. ¡Comunícate con Multimedia! Pag. 34.Multimedia Production Hypertext Narrative as a Concept
4. Application AreasMultimedia Production Multimedia