In this presentation, Forrester Research analyst, Michele Goetz, along with Glyn Kiefer, Data Architect at TUI UK, Jean-Michel Franco, Talend, and Kumar Ramamurthy, Virtusa, talk about the principles of design, strategy and implementation to establish a “golden record” of the customer. They also explain how to further enrich and augment this with big data, to provide the business with unprecedented insights.
Topics discussed include:
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency across the enterprise with continuous access to a single unified view of customer data assets
- Mastering all stakeholder information governing core transactional systems
- Leveraging Customer data into a personalized experience
- Integration with legacy applications
- Effective distribution of relevant data to end-users for real-time action