One fine body…
- Greater Boston Area, MA, United States
- Work High Technology Executive with Focus on Delivering Great Customer Experiences
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.workforceinstitute.org
- About I joined Kronos in 2006 to lead the Services Marketing function. Since then, my responsibilities have expanded to include Customer Reference Programs, Customer Experience Measurement and the Workforce Institute at Kronos, a social media driven thought leadership program I launched in 2007. Through the Workforce Institute, I have published two books, "Creating the Workforce - and Results - You Seek" (2010) and "The Elements of Successful Organizations" (2011). Prior to Kronos, I was Vice President of Recruitment Services at BrassRing where I was responsible for BrassRing's outsourced recruitment and resume processing offerings. In addition to my RPO experience, I launched and led Brass...