SEO 101 presentation presented to Dallas/Ft Worth Search Engine Marketing Association (April 2013). The SEO presentation covered the fundamentals of search engine optimization. Even if you don’t know an H1 tag from your robots.txt before, you’ll leave with enough practical advice to improve your site.
SEO 101 Presentation includes:
- SEO on-page efforts you can do to explain your content to search engines
- CMS platforms that work for you
- Content, creative, and design - where to start
- SEO keyword research
- How to optimize your on-site SEO
- Test and measure - tools that help optimize your site and connect with your audience
- How to stay smart and up to date on SEO industry
- SEO Integration tools
- Insights and web analytics
- Local SEO citation building strategies
About Dallas / Ft. Worth Search Engine Marketing Association:
The Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association’s goal is to promote search engine marketing and increased ROI for companies and their websites through best practices. For more information, please visit www.dfwsem.org.
About James Loomstein (SEO Professional):
James has over 10 years of experience in strategic planning, digital marketing, and consumer insights including roles at Agency.com, Directive, Targetbase, and Crown Partners.
Passionate for the online and always connected world we live and the tools used to create and engage consumers - James has spent his professional career working within the strategic planning and digital marketing environment with Alcon, Kia, Marriott, P&G, SAP, and Suzuki.
James is a native Texan, member of the Dallas Social Media Club, a 2013 board member of the D/FW Search Engine Marketing Association, and graduate of the Southern Methodist University MBA program.
Above all, James is a husband, father of two amazing children, sports nut, and amazing flashlight tag player.
Connect with James: