1.5 Omega Team.</li></li></ul><li> 1. Who are we? <br />1 | Presentation<br />We are a service provider specialising in efficient customer management. We offer a complete service, covering the three essential points for the successful implementation of a CRM system:<br /><ul><li> Defining and optimising the company's customer oriented processes, mainly in the Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations areas.
Design and implementation of CRM systems supporting the defined processes.
Change management support and training for the newly implemented processes and system.</li></ul>Our goal is to “help our clients to improve their relationship with their customers” transferring our experience with the CRM model and capitalising on our solid knowledge base in systems and operational strategies. <br />
1. Who are we? <br />2 | Goal: Competitive advantages<br />We position ourselves in the market as an organisation with a business model based on the sale of specialised CRM services and an internal development model enhancing professional development, focusing on quality service and getting results. <br />All this is based on the experience of our professionals and the know-how of the organisation<br /><ul><li>Ourpriority is our clients' success. Their success is our success.
We are100% committed to getting results in the projects we participate in.
We invest in developing our consultants so we canoffer our clients high value services.</li></li></ul><li> 1. Who are we? <br />3 | Market position<br />In recent years we have strengthened our market presence, positioning ourselves as specialist consultants in the implementation of CRM solutions, and contributing to the success of numerous initiatives for efficient management of customer processes. <br />With a presence in Barcelona, Madrid and Granada, Omega provides services throughout the territory of Spain, and also takes part in projects with a European scope (Germany, Andorra, Poland) and in 2008, Latin America (Mexico).<br />In Omega we have also consolidated alliances enabling us to offer our clients an optimum solution to all their needs.<br />
1. Who are we? <br />3 | Market position<br />Omega holdstheAENOR Certificate of Company Registration and IQNetCertificate<br />“<br />“<br />
1. Who are we? <br />4 | Main figures<br />In recent years Omega has experienced intense growth, enabling us to position ourselves in the market as a partner specialising in efficient customer management. <br />
1. Who are we? <br />5 | Omega team<br />Our consultants are widely experienced, and can meet all the needs which arise in this type of project, from defining the scope of the project and its goals to planning, implementation, launch and training the client.<br />Our team offers a comprehensive training plan giving up-to-date skills. 35% of our professionals hold Oracle CRM certificates in the On Premise and On Demand versions.<br />
Contents<br />2 - What do we offer?<br /><ul><li>2.1 Omega services
2.5 Technical systems consulting</li></li></ul><li>2. What do we offer?<br />1 |Omega services<br />We provide services contributing to efficient customer management, based on understanding the specific needs of the different industries we operate in. <br />The main goal is to gain a competitive position through specialisation in services and flexibility in adapting to the needs of our clients. <br />In Omega we work towards establishing a strong commitment between us and our clients, ensuring long-term stability. Our relationship with them is an alliance. Our goal is to become their CRM business partner and to evolve together with them.<br />
2. What do we offer?<br />1 |Omega services<br />
2. What do we offer?<br />2 |Business consulting<br />In Omega we contribute actively from the beginning of the project with a minutely detailed plan, helping to set the goals our clients want their CRM project to meet. For this we offer.<br /><ul><li>Creation of Strategic Plans contributing to improved customer management.
Specialist services oriented to improving areas:
Comparative analysis of CRM systems in order to choose the best solution.</li></li></ul><li> 2. What do we offer?<br />3 | CRM solutions<br /> In recent years we have positioned ourselves in the market as a consultancy specialising in the implementation of CRM solutions, giving us wide-ranging expertise on implementing and integrating CRM systems, with strategic alliances enabling us to offer the best solutions on the market. For this we offer the following services:<br />Strategic design for implementing <br />the CRM system.<br />CRM<br />CRM application Implementation<br />projects (Oracle, Update).<br />SOLUTIONS<br />Services specialising in improving <br />CRM systems.<br />Ongoig Corrective System <br />maintenane. <br />
2. What do we offer?<br />4 | Vertical solutions<br />Over the years we have taken part in many vertical projects to systematise functions in sales, marketing and customer relations departments. These solutions have then been integrated into the rest of the company’s systems, contributing to a substantial improvement in centralising information. Some solutions to highlight:<br /><ul><li>Customer, supplier and employee portals.
Segmentation and targeting solutions integrated in </li></ul> customer databases.<br /><ul><li>Sales force mobility applications.</li></ul>These projects have enabled us to offer a development department with expertise in the main technologies of .NET, Oracle Apex, Sharepoint and Java.<br />
2. What do we offer?<br />5 | Technical systems consulting<br />In recent years we have carried out many projects implementing information systems in very different environments. Every project needs technical support and advice on how to integrate different systems for an optimum use of resources. <br />The experience thus acquired enables us to offer specialised systems services to our clients through the following services:<br /><ul><li>Systems plan. This plan establishes the basis of what needs to be done and how, in order to cover the present and future needs detected in analysis work with the client.
Security. Contributing to improve the security of our clients’ information systems.
Virtualisation. Contributing directly to savings on company costs, space and resources. </li></li></ul><li>Contents<br />3 - What have we done?<br /><ul><li>3.1 Sectors
3.5 Offices and contact info</li></li></ul><li>3. What have we done?<br />1 |Sectors<br />Omega has acquired wide-ranging experience in various industries, for example:<br />Telecom, <br />Media and <br />Technology<br />Pharmaceuticals<br />Administration<br />Distribution<br />and Retail<br />Tourism<br />Construction<br />
3. What have we done?<br />2 |Sectors<br />Pharmaceuticals<br />Our accumulated experience in the pharmaceutical industry has enabled us to develop specific services for the sector: <br /><ul><li>SFA. Effective sales force management.
BI. Analytical management of customer databases.</li></li></ul><li>3. What have we done?: CLIENTS<br />Tourism<br />Government<br />Banks and <br />financial services<br />Other Sectors<br />
3. What have we done?<br />3 |Partners and Alliances<br /><ul><li>Product partners
Service partners</li></li></ul><li> 3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: BoehringerIngelheimSpain.<br />BoehringerIngelheim, with headquarters in Ingelheim (Germany) is an international company ranking among the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies. <br />The group’s activities in Spain centre mainly on the areas of Prescription Medicine, Consumer Healthcare, Veterinary and Chemistry. <br />The Project<br />Omega participated actively in different projects in BIESA, contributing to a notable improvement in its customer management.<br />The main successes in these projects were:<br /><ul><li> Coordination and tracking of the implementation of Oracle CRM for monitoring and coordinating its Marketing and Sales departments..
Training and change management to ensure greater efficiency in the use of the CRM system.</li></li></ul><li> 3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: Almirall.<br />Almirall is an international pharmaceutical company with a commitment to health, based in Barcelona (Spain).<br />Its work consists of researching, developing, producing and selling R&D pharmaceuticals, both its own and under licence, in order to improve the health and wellbeing of the public. It devotes a great deal of human and economic resources to constant research into new medicines, and to obtaining effective, safe products to combat illness and disease.<br />The Project<br />Omega participated in the development, implementation and launch of the corporate CRM system. <br />The CRM system was used mainly for the sales force, for 4 Almirall subsidiaries in Germany, Poland, Austria and Switzerland, under a multi-country system managed centrally from Germany and Barcelona. <br />135 users were registered, 120 from the sales network and 15 back-office staff, implementing the processes of segmentation and targeting, customer file management, promotional activities, costs and investment, and events.<br />
3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: Laboratorios Heel<br />LaboratoriosHeel España S.A.U. represents the Heel group (a multinational, originally German), a leader in the Homotoxicology sector (second generation homeopathy). It is oriented to the manufacture and sale of biological medicines of high quality and technology, with an excellent effectiveness profile and minimal side-effects, unlike chemical medicines.<br />The Project<br />This project consisted of a previous business consultancy to design an action plan for improving customer processes, and how to implement a CRM system which would support these processes.<br />The implementation increased the efficiency of the Sales and Marketing departments, and improved their coordination.<br />
3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: Organon<br />Organon was a pharmaceutical laboratory, recently acquired by the Schering-Plough Group. <br />The group employs 32,000 people world-wide and has a presence in more than 125 countries, following a consistent growth strategy based on research and the search for new indications for our medicines.<br />The Project<br />The project consisted of the analysis, development and implementation of a solution enabling them to work with customer information obtained from the company’s CRM system, in this case Oracle CRM. <br />This was an analytical tool for making decisions. Users could define criteria and segment accordingly. Then for each segment, they could design a series of actions, assign them a cost and analyse the profit to be expected from these actions.<br />The project used .NET technology, with an Oracle database and integration with Siebel 7.8.<br />
3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: Novartis<br />Novartis is a multinational pharmaceutical and biotech company based in Basel, Switzerland. The company originated with the merger of Ciba-Geigy with Sandoz in 1996, at the time the biggest merger in the world. The company’s business divisions are: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Sandoz (generics) and Vaccines & Diagnostics.<br />The Project<br />Outsourcing Oracle CRM services. The main goals met during this project were:<br /><ul><li> Administration of the quality, development and production areas of Novartis’ Siebel solution (Sales Force Automation).
Responsible for securing the system; transfers between environments; tracking automated Workflows and specific control of the different interfaces with other environments (SAP, Sonic, Treasury, Infomed, Registers, and Offers-Selection processes); methodological documentation of the different procedures and operating standards.</li></li></ul><li>3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: Janssen-Cilag<br />Janssen-Cilag is a pharmaceutical company focused on research, part of the Johnson&Johnson group, the most diversified and biggest multinational in the healthcare industry, with 122,000 employees worldwide. For 120 years, Johnson&Johnson has developed healthcare products and services for the pharmaceutical, professional and consumer markets.<br />The Project<br />A functional and technical solution with Oracle BI for the analysis of business information based on the company’s transaction systems (Siebel and SAP), providing support for decision making by the Marketing, Sales and Institutional Relations departments.<br />The goals met in the execution of this project are:<br /><ul><li>Incorporating strategic information for the decision-making process.
The decisions made using the provided solutions will enable Janssen-Cilag to enhance its competitive advantage over other pharmaceutical companies.
Integration of analytical information from the Siebel and SAP systems.
Design and development of solutions for the incorporation of Direct Sales information in real time.</li></li></ul><li>3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: Salvat<br />Editorial Salvat is one of Spain’s leading publishers. It is very well known for its interactive products and collectible publications, children’s and general interest books, and its famous Trotamundos travel guides. Salvat has international divisions in Portugal and Latin America.<br />The Project<br />Design and implementation of various vertical solutions, the most notable being one for managing mailings to the Disney book club subscribers, tracking them and communicating with different external solutions (ERP, banks and the Automatic Campaign Management System through different communication channels –email, text messages, mail, call centres, etc).<br />
3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: Sol Meliá<br />Sol Meliáis the world’s biggest holiday hotel company, and the absolute leader of the Spanish market, both in leisure and in business travel. It is the third biggest hotel company in Europe and twelfth in the world, while it leads the world in holiday hotels, Latin America and the Caribbean. It presently has more than 300 hotels in 30 countries on 4 continents, and employs more than 35,000 people. <br />The Project<br />In this project we contributed to the ongoing corrective maintenance of Sol Meliá’s Oracle CRM system. This system supports and manages a points programme (loyalty programme), enabling the management of different service requests by customers using the points programme, and managing their accounts, whether private customers or intermediary companies. <br />It also includes the online channel which customers can use to manage and visualise their service requests, and check the status of the points programme associated with their loyalty cards. <br />
3. What have we done?<br />4 | Business Case: AXTEL<br />Axtel is the second largest company providing integrated land line telephone services in Mexico, and one of the main operators of virtual private networks in the country. Axtel provides integrated telecommunications services to all sectors, from residential and small and medium businesses to large corporations, financial institutions and government bodies.<br />The Project<br />After the acquisition of Avantel by Axtel, a project was developed to migrate both companies’ Siebel systems, working directly with the Marketing department to standardise the products and their impact on clients and systems.<br />The goals met in the execution of this project are:<br /><ul><li>Analysis and joint design of the catalogue of products and its impact on Siebel.
Integration with the Kenan (invoicing) and Tibco equipment for the viability of the designed solutions.
Migration of customers and contracted mass market products.
Updating of products and incorporation of Avantel products in Siebel.</li></li></ul><li>5 |Offices and contact info<br />MadridGran Vía , 71, 2ª planta28031 Madrid<br />Where are we?<br />BarcelonaPaseo de Gracia, 12, 1ª planta08007 Barcelona<br />GranadaPlaza Isabel la Católica , 2 - 5º B18009 Granada<br />Client service line: <br />+34 902 530 880 <br />omegacrmconsulting.com<br />