One fine body…
- New York, New York, United States
- Work Principal Product Manager Technical
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website aws.amazon.com/rds/
- About Jonathan Katz is a Principal Product Manager Technical at AWS on the Amazon RDS Open Source Team. Previously, he was the VP of Platform Engineering at Crunchy Data focused on PGO, an open source Postgres Operator. Jonathan is a member of the PostgreSQL Core Team, involved in governance aspects of the PostgreSQL Global Development Group. He is a Secretary and Director of the nonprofit PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada and a Director of the United States PostgreSQL Association. Prior to Crunchy Data, Jonathan was CTO at VenueBook, and before that, VP of Technology at Paperless Post. He graduated from Tufts University with a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.A. in Mathematics.
Not following anyone yet