Facebook - Breaking the "Sales" Myth
How The Fresh Diet drives engagement, FANaticism and sales
Presented by Jim Gilbert, Head of Marketing, The Fresh Diet Inc.
In this informative session Jim Gilbert, author and former direct marketing professor will take you through a case study on how The Fresh Diet went from 94 fans to 25,000 likes in just over one year, and their secrets for driving engagement, FANaticism and sales.
• The most important qualities in a Facebook content manager that will create fans who will walk through fire for you
• How to quickly engage your audience and build trust
• Tips and tricks for posting content - when, and what to post
• Negative Nancy's and Debbie Downers - how to handle them
• The Superior customer experience and how to counteract negative reviews and comments
• How and why the entire company needs to monitor and engage. The customer centric organization.
• Facebook as a customer service and support tool
• The one word that best describes The Fresh Diet's Facebook experience
• And of course ROI: how to drive sales via Facebook.