Steps on how to make a ARROW NAPKIN FOLD 1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you. 2. Fold the napkin in half andorient the open end toward you.
3. Fold the far-right corner over to the center of the sidethat is closes to you. The edge of this fold should run down the center of the napkin.
4. Repeat the last step with the other side, folding the far-leftcorner in to rest alongside the previous fold. 5. Fold the right-flap out diagonally so that its outer edge runs even with the far edge of the napkin.
6. Repeat the previous step on the other side, folding the left-flap out diagonally to meet the far edge of the napkin. 7. Slide the left and the right sides together allowing the napkin to bend at the farthest point. Now, you have an arrow napkin fold.
Steps on how to make a CROWN NAPKIN FOLD 1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you. 2. Fold the napkin in half diagonally.
3. Orient the napkin so the openends are pointing away from you. 4. Fold the right-corner up so that the point rests directly on top of the middle-corner. Theedge of this new flap should layon the center line of the napkin.
5. Repeat step four on the other side, bringing the left-most corner up to meet the middle- corner, creating a diamond shape.6. Fold the bottom of the napkin up about 2/4s of the way and press this fold down well.
7. Fold the smaller triangle down so the point rests on the near edge of the napkin. Then press.8. Curl the left and right sides ofthe napkin up so they meet in the middle and tuck one into the other.
9. Stand it up and tug at itwhere needed to even it upand round it out. You nowhave a crown napkin fold.
Steps on how to make a STANDING FAN NAPKIN FOLD .1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you. 2. Fold the napkin in halfdiagonally and orient the open end towards you.
3. Fold the napkin like an accordion starting at eithernarrow end. Leave one end with2-3 inches of unfolded napkin to support the standing fan. 4. Fold the napkin in half with the accordion folds on the outside.
5. Grasp the unfolded corners where they meet on the open end and fold them in diagonally,tucking them under the accordion folds.6. Open it and stand it up. Now,you have a standing fan napkin.