The stone that
the builders rejected
has become the very
head of the corner.
Once you were not a people,
but now you are God's people;
once you had not received mercy,
but now you have received mercy.
• Slide 3: Girls :Mysi(new stream: www.flickr.com/photos/mysianne) via photopin cc
• Slide 4: Apartment: photo credit: Walter A. Aue via photopin cc
• Slide 5: Stair to Heaven,12th century, Sina St Aikaterini Monastery
• Slide 6: Labyrinth photo credit: jared via photopin cc
• Slide 9: Praying Hands: photo credit: M e d a via photopin cc
• Slide 10: Pieter de Grebber. God Inviting Christ to Sit on the Throne at His Right Hand, 1645
• Slide: José Clemente Orozco, early 20th century
• Slide 12: The Stoning of St Stephen, Galleria Palatina (Palazzo Pitti), Florence
• Slide 13: Kenyan Art
• Slide 14: Peter Webb - commission4mission Peter Webb. The Stoning of Stephen. Peter is a painter
and a former art teacher in a Church of England secondary school.
• Slide 15: Fortress: Etrusia UK via photopin cc
• Slide 17: photo credit: CORNERSTONES of NY via photopin cc
• All other images Shutterstock