Happy Atoms is supported in part by the Institute of
Education Sciences, US Department of Education through
SBIR contract ED-IES-15-C-0025
Targeting Player Transformation
➔ Main Users: Middle and high school students
➔ Secondary Users:
◆ Ages 7-12
◆ College Students
➔ Primary Market: Home
➔ Secondary Market: Schools
➔ Tertiary Market: Desk Toys
w/ New Prototypes
RCT to Assess
Learning Impacts Holiday Release
Further App Development &
Ten Lessons Learned
1. If it bothers you, it might bother others.
2. The purpose of models is to give insight.
3. Respect fiddling fingers!
4. Specialized AI is powerful and magical.
5. People want magical interfaces.
6. Empty space lets you advance.
7. You don’t need to be an expert – you just need to be interested.
8. Be patient.
9. Let your reach exceed your grasp.
10. Kids can understand anything if it taught well.
I can think of nothing that
an audience won’t
understand. The only
problem is to interest
them; once they are
understand anything in
the world. –Orson Welles
Sign up today at happyatoms.com!