three options for using Mapillary
Photos are publicly visible and part of the public Mapillary set
Anyone can contribute, edit, and comment
Mapillary viewer can be integrated on any website
Photos belong to private Mapillary projects
An organization can have many projects and access is controlled per user
Only users in the project can contribute and view
Integrate public/private Mapillary data into GIS applications
Full navigation, all data exposed through APIs (GeoJSON)
Mapillary data can be used with any city data inside regular workflows
anyone contributes openly
Put widget on any website
Everything public on mapillary.com
organizations have projects, projects have users
• Create projects, control access for each project on a per-user basis.
• Fully hosted service with a monthly fee (Small/Medium/Large plans).
Select project in the app Select project in the browser Custom project page
Cases for cities
• complement to other street view sources in GIS tools. Full integration as
layer in e.g. ArcGIS etc.
• monitor areas over time, for example parks, roads, construction areas etc.
• sharing beautiful views of your city, embedded on any website.
• visual communication, sharing information internally and to inhabitants.
• give directions to locations in your city and for showing routes, or trails.