Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.



Published on

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this


  1. 1. The HandbookA survival guide to newcomersin Fontainebleau
  2. 2. Contents1. Vital Information 2Emergency numbers 2 7. Leisure 35French administration 3 Fontainebleau‟s market 35Health 3 Gastronomy 35Interpreters and Translators 7 Shopping centres 36Yellow pages / Key words 7 Sports 37 Tourism 382. Immigration and Visa 10 8. Leaving France 39Visa 10French residence permit 11 How to cancel your phone and internet 39Partners and Children 12 How to close your bank account 39 How to pay your last bills 403. Fontainebleau Campus 14 Selling your car 40INSEAD badge 14 Removals / Furniture storage 40Bookstore 14Camembert 15Clubs 15Dining on Campus 16Fitness Centre 16Library 17Mail / Fax services on Campus 17Parking 17Who to contact on Campus 194. Accommodation and utilities 20Real estate agencies 20Short-term accommodation - Hotels 22Utilities 245. Getting Around 25Airport 25Bus 25Buying a car 26Driving in France 27Driving licence 27Maps 27Taxis 28Trains 286. Families and Children 29Activities 29Children‟s Education 30Giving Birth 32Help at Home 33Mothers‟ Groups and Playgroups 34
  3. 3. IntroductionDear INSEAD community members,Welcome to INSEAD, the Business School for the World!This Handbook is meant to prepare your arrival and your stay in Fontainebleau.There are a lot of resources available for you on our Campuses and in their surroundings. Thenext few pages will provide you helpful information which we hope, will help you through thepath of INSEAD.From emergency numbers, electricity or mobile providers to the list of general practitionersand nurseries, vital information will help you navigate with confidence at INSEAD and in yournew country!Feel free to contact us at if you need any further details and if youhave any suggestions to help us improve our Handbook.On behalf of the team, we wish you a pleasant stay in Fontainebleau!
  4. 4. The Handbook 21. Vital informationEmergency numbers112 For all emergencies15 Ambulances17 Police18 Fire brigadeSOS Médecins (Emergency doctors, house calls & after hours)0820 077 505Emergency doctors 24/24, 7/70825 826 505Night-time pharmacy on dutyIn France, you first need to get a prescription from a doctor. Then, go to the Police Station topresent the prescription. They will inform the Pharmacy of your imminent arrival and give youthe address.The Fontainebleau Police Station is located place de la République.+33 (0)1 60 71 58 00Hospital – 50 Boulevard Maréchal Joffre, FontainebleauThis is the public hospital, with many specialists. Open day and night for emergencies, but alsofor normal consultations by appointment (e.g. paediatrician).General switchboard+33 (0)1 60 74 10 10Paediatric emergencies01 60 74 12 96 (at daytime)01 60 74 12 95 (at nighttime)Polyclinique de la Forêt – 4 rue Lagorsse, FontainebleauThis is a private clinic in Fontainebleau. For any emergency you can go to this clinic, but it ismore expensive than the public hospital.+33 (0)1 64 69 77 78 Google Chrome.lnk
  5. 5. The Handbook 3French administrationFontainebleau Mairie (Town Hall)The services provided by the Town Hall concern children schooling, birth and marriagecertificates, urbanism or information about cultural and sport activities.40 Rue Grande, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 64 64Web Site : www.fontainebleau.frOpening Hours:Monday: 1.30pm –5.30pmFrom Tuesday to Friday: 8.30am –12.15pm and 1.30pm –5.30pmSaturday: 9.00am–12.00pmFontainebleau Sous-PréfectureThe Sous-Préfecture will help you if you have any enquiries about your residence permit ordriving licence.37 Rue Royale+33 (0)1 60 74 66 77Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9.00am – 12.30pm and 1.30pm – 4.00pmClosed on Wednesdays (all day) and Fridays (afternoon)HealthGeneral practitionersDr. Eric Ardilly7, rue de la Chancellerie, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 03 96Dr. Barthélémy Barateig (Speaks English)26 Bis rue de la Paroisse, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 69 45 85Dr. Jean-François Blankenhorn (Speaks English)Saint Grégoire, Immeuble St Saens,6, rue Sergent Perrier, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 00 22Dr. Pascal Cassarin (Speaks English)26 Bis rue de la Paroisse, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 70 75 Google Chrome.lnk
  6. 6. The Handbook 4Dr. Stéphanie Lavalaye-Canales (speciality: dietetician)24, rue du Château, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 13 51Dr. André Machery (Speaks English)2 rue Casimir Perier, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 44 78Dr. Sylvie Salaun41 rue Auguste Barbier, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 39 01 83General homeopath practitionersDr. An Chuc (Speaks English)138 Rue Grande, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 45 59Dr. Michele Harman215 rue Saint Merry, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 71 05 75Allergy specialistDr. Cécile Douillet19 Rue Danielle Casanova, 77130 Montereau Fault Yonne+33 (0)1 64 32 01 74DentistsDr. Jean-Pierre Bornes (Speaks English)Le Bellifontain - 6, Place de la République, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 07 69Dr. Chantal Ferrand-Jung (Speaks English)39 Rue Grande, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 19 84Dr. Gérard Leroy (children)9 Rue Sablons, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 59 59Dr. Jean Loiseau (Speaks English)5 Rue de la Paroisse, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 43 23Dr. Guillaume Potard (Speaks English)54 Rue Aristide Briand, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 49 50DermatologistsDr. Alain Bouillard (Speaks English)59 bis Rue de France, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 85 33 – +33 (0)9 79 63 61 57 Google Chrome.lnk
  7. 7. The Handbook 5GynaecologistsDr. Elisabeth Le Dantec-Tison (Speaks English)14 Rue Bois, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 72 14 14Dr. Anne-Marie MartinDr. Dominique Piel (Speaks English)25 Eue des Sablons, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 34 59Dr. Nadia Metzger Eddaikra (Speaks English)55 Rue Grande, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 32 87Dr. Raoul Rivet (Speaks English)13 Rue de France, Fontainebleau+33 (0) 1 60 71 97 16PhysiotherapistsDr. Gaspard Baron (Speaks English)24 Rue du château, Fontainebleau+33 (0) 1 64 22 20 05Dr. Nadine Berthelot (Speaks English)59 Rue Saint Honoré, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 89 03OsteopathsDr. Walter Rota (Speaks English)55 Rue Grande, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 81 14Dr. Herem Matthieu (Speaks English)34 rue de la Cloche, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 72 29 21PaediatriciansDr. Jean-Luc GiornoDr. Michel Chekroun9 Rue des Sablons, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 59 59Dr. Pierre Douillet (Speaks English)1 rue des Maraîchers, 77210 Avon+33 (0) 1 60 74 32 45 Google Chrome.lnk
  8. 8. The Handbook 6LaboratoriesThe laboratories conduct various tests on your medical condition such as blood test and X-rays.Your doctor may refer you to these laboratories for further testing.Laboratoire d’analyses médicales Moreaux-Fonty21 Rue Bois, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 31 97Laboratoire d’analyses médicales BellilaboCentre Commercial de la Butte-Montceau, 77210 Avon+33 (0)1 64 22 29 50 Google Chrome.lnk
  9. 9. The Handbook 7Interpreters and TranslatorsDuring you stay in France, you may have to face the language barrier. Thus in some casesappealing to interpreters or translators can be useful. Please find below a list of professionalsINSEAD is used to work with. The following website can be helpful as well: Rouzet Le Lièvre (sworn translator)7 Rue Pierre Boucher95230 SOISY-SOUS-MONTMORENCY+33(0)1 39 89 13 11Fax: +33(0)1 39 89 74 93nickyrouz@aol.comMarie Peroni (interpreter & translator)ICLG – INTERFACE10 Rue de Condé69002 Lyon+33(0) 4 78 37 84 84Fax: 33(0) 4 78 37 89 98marie@interfaceconseil.comwww.interfaceconseil.comAna Ruth Juarez (interpreter & translator)VERBATIM Geneva00 41 22 786 8601arjuarez@yahoo.frYellow pages / key wordsYou may need to look out for other information or services. The Yellow pages is an efficient tool to find contact details for many categories ofprofessions or services like plumbers, hotels and restaurants. In the field „Quoi, Qui‟ enter thebusiness name or category, in the field „Où‟ enter the location (i.e. city or village). Of course,you must write everything in French. We help you by providing below a list of common topicswith their French translation. Google Chrome.lnk
  10. 10. The Handbook 8Common researchEnglish FrenchFrench administration-town hall mairieFood-bakery boulangerie-cheese store fromagerie-grocery épicerie-restaurant, bar and coffee shop restaurant, bar, café-tea/coffee store thé, café-wine merchant vinHealth-dermatologist dermatologiste-general practitioner médecin généraliste-gynaecologist gynécologue-homeopath homéopathe-midwives sage femme-paediatrician pédiatre-pedicure pedicure-pharmacy pharmacie-physiotherapist kinésithérapeute-psychologist psychologueLeisure-cinema cinéma-museum musée-swimming pool piscine-theatre théâtreServices-bank banque-breakdown recovery dépannage, remorquage-car rental voiture de location-car repair garage-cleaning service service de nettoyage-cobbler cordonnier Google Chrome.lnk
  11. 11. The Handbook 9-dry cleaning pressing-electrician électricien-hairdresser coiffeur-health resort spa, massage, institut de beauté-heating repair réparateur chauffage-hotel hotel-car/medical insurance assurance médicale/automobile-locksmith serrurier-plumber plombier-post office poste-printer imprimerie-real estate agency agence immobilière-relocation service service de déménagement-tabacco shop bureau de tabac-tailor couturier-taxi taxi-travel agency agence de voyages-veterinary vétérinaireShopping-bicycle vélo-clothing (children) vêtement (enfant)-computer/electronic équipement informatique, électronique-bookstore librairie-shoe (children) chaussure (enfant)-sporting good équipement sportif Google Chrome.lnk
  12. 12. The Handbook 102. Immigration and VisaVisaAll the non EU citizens students need a long term student visa. Since June 1st, a change ofregulation has occurred making the student long stay visa valid at the same time as a residencepermit for stays from more than 3 months and up to 12 months. Under French regulation, non-European students won‟t be allowed to begin their course in INSEAD without a long-term visa.When do you need to apply?You can apply for your long term visa in your country of origin or country of residence. It isnoteworthy that the delay of delivery of the visa can be longer than expected. Thus, westrongly advise you to apply as soon as possible.Delay in obtaining visas varies between the different countries, and from one case to another.For more information, please check with the French Consulate where you live.Make sure that the validity of your passport covers the entire duration of your studies. If it is notthe case, the visa delivered to you will be as short as the passport validity, so will the residencepermit. (No extension of visa can be done once in France).How do you need to apply?To apply for a long-stay visa, you are required to: Hold a travel document such as a passport which is valid for the period of your stay in France Complete and sign a long-stay visa application ; Attach identity photographs meeting standard requirements to the form Pay application fees Provide proof depending on the reason for your stay in France and your personal situation.Additional documents may be required by the competent authority especially for persons lessthan 18 years of age.Here is the correct procedure to apply for a visa:1 InternetCheck the French embassy website in which you will apply for your visa.You will find the list of documents required and the dedicated Campus France link.2 Register with Campus France (if applicable, as it is not in place in every country as of yet).Students intending to enrol in a French university/ Institute, on their own or through a studyabroad program, are required to pre-register through the Campus France website. Google Chrome.lnk
  13. 13. The Handbook 11Campus France is above all an information and guidance centre on studies in INSEAD France.Campus France also permits your applications to be processed entirely online and digitally,cutting wait times considerably and offering real-time updates on an application‟s status.During the registration with Campus France, you will be asked to choose the university orinstitute in which you will pursue your studies. INSEAD is referenced under “Etablissementhors catalogue" / “other institutes”.3 Get an appointment at the French Embassy / Consulate. You will need the proof ofpayment from Campus France.4 The embassy/consulate will contact you in order to deliver you your long term visaand OFII form. This form is only available in French. You will have to fill in the first part of thedocument. If your visa is granted, the consulate will stamp this form and give it back to you.Then, you will fill in the last portion of it upon your arrival in France).Please note that since 2004 as an alternative to a long-term student visa, Australian citizens canapply for a French working holiday visa at the French Consulate in Australia. A holder of thisvisa is entitled to work or study in France for 12 months and does not require a residencepermit.French residence permitThe residence permit is a mandatory process to go through for anybody over 18 wishing tostay in France for over 3 months. The residence permit is a stamped (or pasted-in)endorsement made in the passport by the Immigration Office. (This “replaces” the plasticized“carte de séjour” ID previously delivered).Who needs the French residence permit?Without the residence permit, please note that you will not be able to travel freely into theSchengen area. There are severe penalties for not having it when requested by the authorities.If you carry a passport from the following countries, you do not require it.Austria Greece Netherlands United KingdomAustralia* Hungary NorwayBelgium Iceland PolandBulgaria Ireland PortugalCyprus Italy RomaniaCzech Republic Latvia SlovakiaDenmark Liechtenstein SloveniaEstonia Lithuania SpainFinland Luxembourg SwedenGermany Malta Switzerland*(providing you hold a French working holiday visa – see section 1 above) Google Chrome.lnk
  14. 14. The Handbook 12How and when do you need to apply?During your first week on campus, INSEAD will help you with the process to obtain theresidence permit from OFII (French Immigration Office).There will be an information session to explain the process to you (an invitation will be placedin your welcome folder). After this presentation, you will have 10 days to complete yourresidence permit application dossier and to submit it to us.The OFII performs the mandatory medical examination which all foreigners who are issuedresidence permits for France for longer than 3 months must undergo: it allows them to receivea medical examination, preventive health care advice, and if needed, treatment and referralsfor medical treatment.You will receive an appointment for this medical examination, at the end of which, theresidence permit “sticker “will be put in place onto your passport. Please click here to look atthe documents required to apply for the residence permit.Partners and ChildrenNon-European partners married to a European Citizen If you hold a permanent EU residence card, thank you to provide us with a copy of it. You will not be asked to go through the residence permit process. If you hold a temporary EU residence card, make sure to have your passport stamped at the French boarder (date of entry) and contact Sabine at . If you do not hold an EU residence card, please contact the French consulate of your country of origin or country of residence. Some consulate will advise you to apply for an EU family member and some others will direct you to the French authorities on arrival.If you hold a temporary EU residence card or if you don‟t have any EU residence card, the mostimportant is to have your passport stamped at the French boarder (date of entry) and then tocontact Sabine. Each file will be treated case by case by the French authorities via INSEAD.Non-European partners married to a non-European MBA studentYou will need to apply for a long-term visitor visa before moving to France and apply for theresidence permit. INSEAD will help you applying for the residence permit as a visitor whenyou arrive.ChildrenChildren should obtain a long term visitor visa. They will not have to go through a medicalexamination at the Immigration Office. Google Chrome.lnk
  15. 15. The Handbook 13Important Facts Make sure the length of validity of your visa covers you at least until graduation day (mention this important fact at the embassy/consulate when applying for your visa) At the embassy/consulate, you have to apply with all the required documents in original and one copy. The visa section does not make any copies. Do not leave the consulate without your OFII form (stamped by the consulate) Ensure your passport is stamped on arrival on the French territory. If you are travelling/ transit from another Schengen country, please keep your boarding card/ train ticket, an affidavit will have to be added to your file. If your spouse is accompanying you, do not forget to bring your marriage certificate (in French or English, otherwise with a certified translation). Google Chrome.lnk
  16. 16. The Handbook 143. Fontainebleau CampusINSEAD badgeAny person working, studying or going through campus will be requested to wear his/her cardwith the lanyard/neck cord as a mean of identification.Your card can be credited with cash at the Bar from 8.00am to 8.30pm or at the Restaurant from11.45am to 2.00pm or at the catering department from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to5.00pm Mondays to Fridays.If you wish to credit your card with a credit card, feel free to do so anytime at the creditingmachines located at the library or in the bar area. You can get your badge edited at theCampus services, first floor of West Wing.BookstoreOpen from 9.00am to 6.45pm Monday through FridayFOOT-NOTE is a specialised English-language business bookstore boasting the largestselection of titles in marketing, management, finance, e-commerce and other businessdisciplines. It is professional, state-of-the-art selection of academic and trade titles, combinedwith notoriously efficient order processing.FOOT-NOTE is the exclusive provider of all INSEAD apparel and accessories. Other servicesinclude an international newsstand, paper goods, sundries, phone cards, snacks and more. Google Chrome.lnk
  17. 17. The Handbook 15CamembertThe meeting point – camembert is located in the centre of the Constance Building. It is close tothe main Amphis, the South Wing, the Upper/Lower Galleries and the Bar. This can be used byvarious departments in INSEAD for events taking place on campus. During MBA OrientationWeek it is the meeting place for the campus tours. Meeting Point – CamembertClubsStudent clubsThe quality and diversity of the INSEAD community creates a stimulating and funatmosphere: from entrepreneurship to energy, INDEVOR to INSPORT, Community membersengage in a variety of clubs and events throughout the year. At the same time you pursue yourinterests, you will be forming valuable networks and friendships during your year at INSEAD. Google Chrome.lnk
  18. 18. The Handbook 16If you are interested in engaging in any of the existing participant led clubs or starting a newplease consult our club guidelines.These guidelines will give you all the information needed when either setting up a new ortaking over an existing INSEAD club.Your contact for club related activities is Suan NG in Singapore (ext: 5395) and EmilieTrémauville in Fontainebleau (ext: 4320)Club GuidelinesClub registration formPartner clubsThe Partner‟s Clubs are initiated and organised by the partners themselves. From Languageexchange to Painting, Yoga to Cooking, Parents to Travel, a wide range of clubs and teams areset up throughout the year.Dining on CampusRestaurantIn the restaurant, your card works like a debit card. You must keep money on your account, sothat it can be debited for what you eat in the restaurant.LunchThe restaurant is open from 11.45am to 2.15pm Monday to Friday (last entry).BarsThe main Bar is open from 8.00am to 9.30pm Monday to Friday and on Saturday from 8.00am to2.30pm.Fitness centreIt is located in the west wing of the school, behind the restaurant. Members have access to avariety of cardio and weight training classes. At lunch time, from 12.15 to 13.45 the fitnesscentre offers a wide range of activities such as African dance, low impact aerobic, muscularstrengthening, Yoga, interval training or step. Members can also have access to Sauna andHammam from Monday to Friday between 6.30am and 9pm.To register or to access the Fitness Centre, you are required to be a member of one of theINSEAD populations (STAFF, PHD, MBA, EMBA, or EDP participants) or a partner or a child Google Chrome.lnk
  19. 19. The Handbook 17(over 18 years of age) of the INSEAD member and have read and acknowledged the rules andregulations of the Centre.LibraryAll INSEAD members including Faculty, visiting professors, research staff, PhD and MBAstudents, Executive Programme participants, and administrative staff can access the library touse the facilities and to borrow library materials. An INSEAD card is required to enter thebuilding evenings and weekends.Members are registered as library users when they check out a document for the first time atthe General Information Desk in the library and must present a valid INSEAD smartcard.The Doriot Library is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Mail/fax services on CampusIt is located on the ground floor of the Library Building (CII).Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.30pm.For your mail to be sent the same day, hand it in before 4.00pm.For most local and overseas mail you can use the automatic stamp dispenser machine.Services available: Regular mail, register mail, express mail and faxes.ParkingOn CampusINSEAD has the following free car parks (underground) available for its personnel, participantsand visitors (931 places): _ EAST wing & CII, open permanently _ NORTH outdoor, open unless if not used for institutional events _ SOUTH outdoor, open permanently – entrance with badge from 8.00pm to 7.00am _ WEST wing, open permanently only with badge _ Plessis-Mornay, open permanentlyThere is also a public car park with a capacity of 250 places (next to the Swimming-pool carpark) located in front of the EAC entrance. It is available for INSEAD and external. Please notethat the car park is left unsupervised. Google Chrome.lnk
  20. 20. The Handbook 18P1: 42 Places P4: 519 PlacesP2: 144 Places P5: 80 PlacesP3: 125 Places P6: 40 PlacesDisabled Access: Ask your campus contact for more informationOff CampusYou will find designated car park areas in Fontainebleau. They can either be paying car parks,limited in time or free. If you do not respect the regulation for those which are partly free orpaying, you may get parking fines.Parking finesParking fines will happen once in a while. They can be paid by purchasing stamps (timbrefiscal) for the amount of the fine from a “Tabac” shop and then placing the stamps on the ticketbefore mailing it to the address indicated on the fine. Alternatively, fines can be paid in personby cheque at the Police station (Place de la République, Fontainebleau). The fine increases ifthe ticket is not paid within 45 days of receiving it. Google Chrome.lnk
  21. 21. The Handbook 19Who to contact on campus?Campus ServicesCampus services‟ goal is to ensure a safe, reliable and professional work place in order tofacilitate INSEAD‟s mission.It is comprised of specialized departments responsible for maintenance, space management,construction, renovation, security, printing, restaurant, courier, telephone services and sub-contractor relations.Financing OfficeThe Financing Office will help you if you have any enquiries about financing, scholarships,loans or sponsorship.Location: Main Building 2nd flour MB 2.12+33 (0) 1 60 72 49 90natalia.rostovabol@insead.eduirina.schneider-maunoury@insead.eduMBA Programme Management TeamLocation: Main Building 1st floor MB 1.13 & MB1.12Sven Biel ( Director - ext. (4) 4358Brigitte Manson-Partridge ( Class Officer – Academic matters - ext. (4) 4411Cristelle Mériel ( Class Officer – Academic matters - ext. (4) 4275Nicolas Naude ( Programme Assistant - ext. (4) 4545Valerie Martins-Boer ( Life Officer - Partner activities and National Weeks - ext. (4) 4351Sabine Kootstra ( Life Officer – visas, immigration matters - ext. (4) 4285Emilie Trémauville ( Life Coordinator – Clubs, medical matters - ext. (4) 4320SecurityLost and found items are collected and centralized by the Security Team on campus. In case ofa loss, please fill out the form and declare it to the Security.Location: Upper gallery Google Chrome.lnk
  22. 22. The Handbook 204. Accommodation andutilitiesINSEAD has been working for many years with real estate agencies in Fontainebleau andsurroundings. You can see below a list of the five main agencies. By dint of working withINSEAD they know the needs of students concerning accommodation and should be able toprovide you with flats or houses you will be comfortable with.(Please refer to our website MBA Connect, Fontainebleau Guide, Accommodation, for moredetailed information:,45)Once you have selected your accommodation, a complete inspection/inventory of theapartment/house should take place with both parties on arrival & departure and a leasesigned.The landlord has, by law, 2 months to return your deposit after the day of departure. Thelandlord can deduct the following from the deposit: Cost for cleaning, chimney sweeping,boiler checking (if you have not done it), replacement / repair of missing / broken items (asper the inventory.)Important note: it is strongly recommended that you request a receipt for any payments youmake (deposit, etc), especially if you rent privately! If you choose accommodation in a village around Fontainebleau, bear in mind that publictransport is limited and you might need a car.Real estate agenciesPlease find below the main real estates agencies which INSEAD is linked with. To findadditional agencies, refer to Yellow Pages section.Office de l’ImmobilierOffice de l‟Immobilier is located on the Fontainebleau campus. It is an independent companywhose role is to serve the accommodation or relocation needs of INSEAD students. It aims toprovide you with housing and, car leases, car rental, insurance, repairs and cleaning etc...Contact detailsWebsite: http://www.officeimmobilier.frE-mail: officeimmobilier.fb@insead.eduTelephone: +33 (0)1 60 72 41 48Fax: +33 (0)1 60 72 40 44 Google Chrome.lnk
  23. 23. The Handbook 21Office hours: Monday to Saturday: 9.30am to 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 6.00pm.Office de l‟Immobilier is located at the Cercle INSEAD - 43 Rue Royale (Office building on theleft side).Bonapart Housing is a Direct Renting Service dedicated to INSEAD Students. It is NOT an agency.Thus it provides lists of accommodations available to INSEAD students, with the landlord‟scontacts. You contact directly the landlord of your choice.Contact DetailsWebsite: http://www.bonapart.orgE-mail: webmaster@bonapart.orgFondap AgencyFondap is a broad line of French estate agencies. It will help you finding flats or houses to rentor buy in Fontainebleau.Contact names:Roland DapoignyElisabeth Dos SantosAddress:29 Place Napoléon Bonaparte, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 42 02Fax: +33 (0)1 60 72 26 01Website: www.acheter-louer.frE-mail: agencefondap@orpi.comCity-JunctionFor students in the area, they are available to do visits to any properties listed on the CityJunction website; they provide the transport.Visit, their website serves as an introduction to their services and as anaccess point to their offices.Contact details:Robyn SCHMITTMobile: + 33 (0)6 27 87 93 64 / Office: + 33 (0)1 60 74 20 84.LMB Housing ServicesLMB Housing Services provides serviced accommodations for short term expatriates.Contact details: sales.insead@lmbhousing.comMore information on their website: http://fontainebleau.lmbhousing.comTo access a specific area dedicated to INSEAD students, please login with:Username: INSEADPassword: salamander Google Chrome.lnk
  24. 24. The Handbook 22Short-term accommodation -HotelsLErmitage (INSEAD Résidences)Route de lErmitage, Fontainebleautel: +33 (0)1 60 72 40 50E-mail: ermitage.residence@insead.eduLe Clos St Merry (INSEAD Résidences)49 bis rue St Merry, Fontainebleautel: +33 (0)1 60 71 27 00E-mail: stmerry.residenceclos@insead.eduL’Aigle Noir (Near INSEAD, in the middle of the town, near the Château)27 Place Napoléon Bonaparte, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 60 74 60 00Fax: +33 (0)1 60 74 60 01Website: http://www.hotelaiglenoir.frE-mail: h1116@accor-hotels.comNapoléon (city centre)9 Rue Grande, FontainebleauFrom 165 € to 270 €Tel: +33 (0)1 60 39 50 50Fax: +33 (0)1 64 22 20 87E-mail: resa@hotelnapoleon-fontainebleau.comMercure (In front of INSEAD)41 rue Royale, FontainebleauFrom 127€Tel: +33 (0)1 64 69 34 34Fax: +33 (0)1 64 69 34 39Website: Google Chrome.lnk
  25. 25. The Handbook 23Londres (In front of the Château)1 place du Général de Gaulle, FontainebleauFrom 100 € to 350 €Tel: +33 (0)1 64 22 20 21Fax: +33 (0)1 60 72 39 16Website: hdelondres1850@ad.comVictoria &112 and 122 rue de France, FontainebleauFrom 88 € to 180 €Tel: +33 (0)1 60 74 90 00Fax: +33 (0)1 60 74 90 10Website: resa@hotelvictoria.comIbis (In the middle of town)18 rue de Ferrare, FontainebleauFrom 85 €Tel: +33 (0)1 64 23 45 25Fax: +33 (0)1 64 23 42 22Website: H1028@accor-hotels.comRichelieu4 rue Richelieu, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 26 46Fax: +33 (0)1 64 23 40 17La Chancellerie1 rue de la Chancellerie, FontainebleauFrom 58 € to 80 € in summerTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 21 70Fax: +33 (0)1 64 22 64 43Website: Google Chrome.lnk
  26. 26. The Handbook 24UtilitiesIf you are renting a house/apartment for a short period, it is likely that your landlord will havesettled the electricity and water already (and charges you with either a fixed cost or inproportion of your consumption).For longer stays however, it may be up to you settle the contracts with the below providers.Please keep in mind that doing so may take a few days:Electricity and gasEDF (Electricité de France)Tel: +33 (0) 810 772 47724/7 help line 0 810 333 077GDF (Gaz de France)Tel: +33 (0) 810 772 47724/7 help line 0 810 433 077WaterSociété des eaux de Melun47 bis rue Guerin, FontainebleauTel : +33 (0)1 64 22 33 28Telecom mobile operatorsIn France there are three Main operators: Bouygues Telecom, SFR and Orange which willsuggest you different kind of offers according to your needs. You can either take out asubscription or buy a reloadable prepaid card without subscription.Club Bouygues Telecom69 Rue Grande, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 60 74 59 90SFR Fontainebleau77/79 rue Grande, FontainebleauOrange Fontainebleau (land line also)140 Rue Grande, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)8 00 10 14 77Telecom 1 (Novoteo)23 Rue Sablons, Fontainebleau01 64 22 48 75 Google Chrome.lnk
  27. 27. The Handbook 255. Getting aroundAirportsOrly airport is closest to INSEAD, 15 km south of Paris.Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport is 25 km north of Paris.For more information, please click here.Arrive early and anticipate traffic jams!BusThe 2012 transport service operates from Mondays to Fridays and remains completely free. It isan INSEAD private line.The schedules are the following: Mornings: 8.30am – 9.02am and Evenings: 5.30pm - 6.10pmThis bus driver will wait for the corresponding train coming from Paris if it is late.The bus route is direct (and will not pass through the city centre of Fontainebleau).VEOLIA buses wait at the station of Fontainebleau on the platform n°6 (behind the train station)Line 1 also serves INSEAD from the station. There are regular departures from the station atarrival train schedules and in between.The 3 closest stops to our school are: Dunant, St Aspais and Sous-Préfecture.Please find on these links the Schedule of Bus 1 and the Bus network Map.Buying a carIf you are buying a car, go to the Fontainebleau Sous-Préfecture (37 rue Royale) with:_ the “certificat d’immatriculation” form_ your new car insurance policy (Car insurance is mandatory in France)_ your new “contrôle technique” document, to prove the car is road-worthy_ your Driving License Google Chrome.lnk
  28. 28. The Handbook 26InsurancesAxa110 rue Grande, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 22 22 15agence.didot@axa.frBuzzAssurance in Partnership with CGCAMrs Célia Paris1, Av de la Fosse aux Mâts BP 23717304 ROCHEFORT CEDEX+33 (0)5 46 99 34 you buy a car in France, and move afterwards to a new house, you will need to update youraddress with the Sous-Préfecture.Visit the Sous-Préfecture and ask a form for a change of address.Renting a was started by an INSEAD alumnus who wanted to find an easier and lessexpensive way for the INSEAD community to rent cars while in France. They are committed toproviding the best price and most helpful service solely for INSEAD community members.Driving in FranceThe watchword of drivers should be caution. Traffic accidents are one of the main causes ofdeath in France. Fontainebleau is particularly dangerous because of its forest and its animalscrossing the roads at any time but particularly at night. Each year, a member of the INSEADFaculty and the MBA students gather to make their classmates aware of the issue. The annualDrive Safe Campaign is critical to increase awareness on campus. Google Chrome.lnk
  29. 29. The Handbook 27Driving licenceYou can use your driving licence for the year you will stay in France but an InternationalDriving Licence is required for non-EU citizens. You are strongly advised to have atranslation (in French) of your driving licence with you, in case of police checks.For more information contact:Sous-Préfecture« Service permis de conduire »37, rue Royale77300 Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 66 61Please keep in mind that drinking & driving is strongly penalised in France.MapsTo get around easily on Campus, In Fontainebleau Town or in the surroundings, please findbelow three maps to help you! Google Map is a very useful resource to find your way aroundwherever you are.Campus MapMap of Fontainebleau and surroundings Google Chrome.lnk
  30. 30. The Handbook 28TaxisYou may need to get around quickly in Fontainebleau or outside the town. Thus, here is a list oftaxis that INSEAD uses. Taxi Reservations can be made at the reception of the main buildingwhich is open every day from 7.30am to 8.30am.Please Click here to look at the list.Please keep in mind that it will be difficult to find a taxi on the spot in Fontainebleau for a smalltrip (especially at night).TrainsYou can also take the train from the Fontainebleau-Avon station. Itwill permit you to move around the surrounding towns ofFontainebleau and to go to Paris.From Fontainebleau to Paris and from Paris to Fontainebleau,trains run daily every 30 minutes.Click here to look at the route planners (Click at the top right tochange the language)In ParisYou will be able to find all information regarding METRO lines, BUS, RER, the best ways to gofrom a place to another on: http://www.ratp.frThis website is also available in English. Google Chrome.lnk
  31. 31. The Handbook 296. Families and ChildrenActivitiesAn on-campus Family Room, furnished and equipped for children of all ages, is on the groundfloor of the main building.The room is open for the free use of all parents and children, on weekdays during campusopening hours. It is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, except for special occasions.The playgroups offer a wonderful opportunity to meet other partners with children, and it isalways enlightening to see how easily children communicate despite the language barrier.Usually the parents and kids continue for a joint lunch at the INSEAD restaurant.Each year many families (or expectant families) come to INSEAD. Activities for children areorganised on a regular basis, again, by partners for partners including: play groups, babymusic class, workshop, outdoor activities and special events such as Christmas and otherparties. Regardless of where the children come from, they seem to always end up as greatfriends by the end of the year.Around Fontainebleau● Buthiers‟s leisure centre activities: rock climbing, wall climbing, nature trails, basketball, volleyball,handball, archery...Summer activities: swimming pool, nautical slides, paddling pools, games, trampolines...● Bois-Le-Roi‟s leisure centre under supervision: Horseback Riding, golf, climbing wall, tennis.Summer activities: bathing, beach volleyball, canoe, archery, sailing, biking...● Fami Parc activities: the river Emerald, Jolly Jumper ride, carrousel, the pedal boat, mini golf...● Parcours Lémurien de Graville climbing activities: 100 freestyle workshops and 7 different levels of courses for all levels.● Le parc des félins European park for big cats. Four pedestrian circuits for visitors to discover the naturalhabitats of these predatory animals on four different continents. Google Chrome.lnk
  32. 32. The Handbook 30● "Les aigles des remparts" ShowFalconery and birds of prey show in the heart of the medieval city of Provins, hawks, eaglesand vultures take their flight over the spectators.● Parc animalier de lEmprunt a 6 hectare park, peacocks, ganders, ostrichs, deers, hinds and deers roam quite freely inthe park. The mini-farm gives the possibility of meeting the animals of our countryside.● Aquarium Sea Life sea water fish, the aquarium welcomes 300 species.● Disneyland Paris● Astérix Park‟s EducationA few factsSchooling in France is compulsory from 6 to 16 years. Nursery/Kindergarden (Ecolesmaternelles) caters for children‟s education from age 2 or 3. Whether you choose a public(free) or private (with fees) school, it is advisable to register your child as soon as possible.Addresses of the schools in the area can be obtained from your local Town Hall (“Mairie”) afteryou have signed your housing lease.The French school year is divided into three terms: Autumn, winter and spring. School runsfrom early September to the end of June. Children have about 10 days holiday at the beginningof November, 2 weeks at Christmas, 2 weeks in February and another 2 weeks at Easter.Day Care (3 months – 4 years)Maison de l’Enfance6 Rue A-M Javouhey, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 59 40maisonenfance-fontainebleau@wanadoo.frDaily fees depend on parents financial circumstances and include lunch, afternoon snack anddaily care. Seats are depending on availability (For information in other villages check at yourlocal town hall (“Mairie”)Kindergarden (Ecole maternelle) for children from 3 to 6 years Google Chrome.lnk
  33. 33. The Handbook 31Please note that Kindergarden in France requires regular attendance and should not beconsidered as a child-minding facility.Ecole Maternelle du Bréau (public)Rue des Rossignols, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 60 72 61 33ce.0770380v@ac-creteil.frEcole de la Cloche (public)48 Rue de la Cloche, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 32 60ce.0770383y@ac-creteil.frEcole Saint Honoré (public)7 Rue Saint Honoré, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 20 15ce.0770390f@ac-creteil.frKindergarden from 3 to 6 years (Ecoles maternelles) and Primary schools for childrenfrom 6 to 10 yearsEcole Lagorsse (public)Rue Emile Cheysson, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 43 94Fax: +33 (0)1 64 22 43 94ce.0771445c@ac-creteil.frCours Branger OGEC-AEP (private)40, Rue Carnot, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 08 60Fax: +33 (0)1 64 22 01 10coursbranger@wanadoo.frEcole Sainte Marie (private)71, Rue Saint-Honoré, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 22 42Fax: +33 (0)1 60 72 76 10ecole.sainte.marie.fontainebleau@wanadoo.frCentre Actif Bilingue (private)38, Bd Maréchal Foch77300 FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 13 40Fax: +33 (0)1 64 22 42 89fbleau@ecole-cab.comwww.ecole-cab.comJardin Enfants specialise La Marelle (private)23 bd Général Leclerc, FontainebleauTel : +33 (0)1 64 22 64 72Fax : +33 (0)1 64 69 05 67 Google Chrome.lnk
  34. 34. The Handbook 32Primary schools only (from 6 to 10 years)Ecole Paul Jozon (public)242 Rue Grande, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 20 16Fax: +33 (0)1 64 22 91 57ce.0771444b@ac-creteil.frEcole Primaire Internationale (public)Rue de Verdun, FontainebleauTel: +33 (0)1 64 22 97 53 / +33 (0)1 64 23 43 17ce.0770381w@ac-creteil.frwww.anglosection.comEcole Saint-Merry (public)6, Rue Saint Merry, FontainebleauTel / Fax: +33 (0)1 64 22 20 10ce.0771446d@ac-creteil.frGiving BirthNot all gynaecologists are allowed to practise in the local hospital or clinic, so you may nothave the gynaecologist who has followed your pregnancy at your birth.Usually the local doctor can recommend a gynaecologist who carries out all the monthlychecks. This includes monthly blood tests to check for toxoplasmosis, measles etc. You take theblood tests in a laboratory of your choice – to find one look under Laboratoires d’analyses debiologie médicale in the yellow pages. It is also a good idea to get your blood group identifiedat the same time.You will also have three ultrasounds (echographies) during your pregnancy. Very early onthey will be able to determine the sex of the child, but if you don‟t want to know you should tellthem.Towards the later stages of pregnancy you will also have to meet the anaesthetist who will talkto you about the kind of pain relief you are likely to require.A midwife is called a sage femme and once your pregnancy is declared, you can sign up forpre-natal classes (séances de préparation à l’accouchement) at the hospital where you will givebirth. It is a good idea to attend these courses, even though you may not be expecting your firstbaby, partly to have a contact to call in case of problems and also because it familiarises youwith the appropriate French vocabulary.The average stay is 4 days and 6 to 10 for a C-section.You are obligated by law to register the birth of your child within three days at the local townhall (Mairie), so it is advisable to have a name ready. If the child is born on a Wednesday,Thursday or Friday, you have up to the following Monday to declare the birth. You will need toprovide the Livret de Famille (if you have one) and the birth certificate issued by the midwife ordoctor. Declaring the child is free. At the hospital, or sometimes at the mairie, you will be given Google Chrome.lnk
  35. 35. The Handbook 33a Carnet de Santé for your baby. This is a book that contains the child‟s health records:vaccinations, check-ups, operations, illnesses etc.Your baby will have a check-up once a month with the doctor of your choice.Postnatal care: You will have a check-up two months after giving birth and your doctor can thenprescribe ten sessions of pelvic re-education usually carried out by a physiotherapist(kinésithérapeute).Hôpital de Fontainebleau (public hospital)55 Boulevard du Maréchal Joffre, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 60 74 10 10  Maternity and Neonatal services have really good reputation  Classified level 2 and 3Polyclinique de la Forêt (private clinic)4 rue Lagorsse, Fontainebleau+33 (0)1 64 69 77 78Help at HomeRegistered childmindersMost working parents in France with children under 3 years old use childminders or“nounous”. There is a system of official authorized childminders registered with the localauthorities. For more information about availability and registration, you are advised to contactthe local town hall.Please click here to obtain the list of childminders in Fontainebleau and in Avon.BabysittersINSEAD receives offers from local students for babysitting, particularly in the evenings, in bothFontainebleau and the surrounding region. Please consult the announcements on the noticeboard in the family room or contact Student life ( pairsYou can temporarily accommodate a foreign young woman who wants to improve her linguisticand cultural knowledge in French. She will look after your children and help you for daily tasksin exchange for some money. For further information please contact the Au Pair agenciesbelow.La Cigogne Bacotte (in Bois le Roi)Tel : +33 (0)1 60 59 15 Google Chrome.lnk
  36. 36. The Handbook 34Away (in Fontainebleau)Contact: Claudie LevreyTel: +33 (0)6 80 42 58 69 / +33 (0)1 64 24 52 37www.away-au-pair.comAway.france@wanadoo.frMothers‟ Groups andPlaygroupsThe easiest way to get to know other mothers or fathers and to keep connected with theINSEAD Partners community is to register on the INSEAD platform, BusyBee!BusyBee is our new social network platform for MBA Partners where useful information andcoming events and activities are posted.This is also a way of communication between us, among our clubs and with the school.So join BusyBee as soon as possible!In BusyBee, you will be able to register to the Parents‟ Club, Parents @ INSEAD, FontainebleauCampus. This group enables all partners and children @ INSEAD in the Fontainebleau Campusto get together. Updates on activities / events and any other messages regarding the FamilyRoom will be posted here. Google Chrome.lnk
  37. 37. The Handbook 357. LeisureFontainebleau‟s marketDon‟t miss the outdoor market in Fontainebleau on Tuesday,Friday and Sunday mornings at the Place du Marché. This is agreat place to buy fresh produce, meat and fish, honey, herbs,spices, flowers, cheap clothes, shoes and many other things.Open from 7.30 am to 12.30 pm)Each village has its own market. Please contact your local townhall for further information.Gastronomy You will find many little restaurants in Fontainebleau where you will taste typical French cuisine or dishes from overseas such as Japan, Italy, Morocco… Restaurants in Fontainebleau are often crowded. You will need to book atable on Friday and Saturday evenings to make surethat you‟ll find a free place at dinner time. Please findbelow the websites of some restaurants inFontainebleau.L‟AxelThe HoustonRestaurant Indien KashmirLa Taverne Google Chrome.lnk
  38. 38. The Handbook 36Shopping centresEach shopping center contains shops, restaurants and a supermarket. They are traditionallyclosed on Sundays. Sales are usually between June and July in summer, December and Januaryin winter. The dates of beginning and end vary between the regions in France.Carrefour – Villiers-en-BièreTake N7 to Villiers-en-Bière, 77195Carré SénartA6 direction Paris, follow signs Sénart (N104 / A5), exit direction centre commercial.Shopping centre with many stores (Zara, H&M, Virgin Megastore, etc), cinema complex.Evry 2A6 direction Paris, take the turn to Evry, go to the town centre (the shopping centre can beseen from far). Shopping mall featuring over 230 shopsVillabéA6 direction Paris, exit 9 direction Villabé, cross over the A6, Sopping centre featuring IKEA,Carrefour, Decathlon, Toys‟R‟Us and more.Val d’EuropeTake A6 in the direction of Paris, then N104 in the direction of Marne La Vallée. Finally, take theA4 in the direction of Metz-Nancy and exit at 12.1.Many outlet stores open on Sundays.Troyes Outlet Centre1 hour drive on A5 eastMany outlet stores like Miniman, Ralph Lauren, Cerruti, Burberry, Kookai, Camper, Armani.Open on Sundays Google Chrome.lnk
  39. 39. The Handbook 37SportsYou will find details of the following activities on the official site of the office de tourism deFontainebleau._ Canoe_ Cycling_ Golf_ Hiking_ Horse drawn carriage tours_ Horse riding_ Rock climbing_ Swimming pools_ TennisPlease keep in mind that there are several student sports club that you are welcome to join, iefootball, rugby, basketball.Fitness Centre on campusTo register or to access the INSEAD Fitness Centre, you are required to be a member of one ofthe INSEAD populations (STAFF, PHD, MBA, EMBA, or EDP participants) or a partner or a child(over 18 yrs of age) of the INSEAD member and have read and acknowledged the rules andregulations of the Google Chrome.lnk
  40. 40. The Handbook 38Tourism France France has a rich artistic and cultural heritage as well as a world-class cuisine and many lovely towns and villages to visit. Fontainebleau A name that evokes for some a forest, for others a chateau… a name which still shines from its royal history. For more information regarding tourism in Fontainebleau, restaurants and bars, cinemas, shopping, please click hereParisLiving in Fontainebleau offers you the chanceto visit Paris, one of the most beautiful placein the world. For all tourist information onParis, (Hotels & Accommodation, Restaurants& Cafés, Museum and monuments, Maps &transports, Shopping & Fashion, Trips &Tours), please click here Google Chrome.lnk
  41. 41. The Handbook 397. Leaving FrancePrior to leaving France, you will have to anticipate cancelling the various contracts you havesigned such as internet or phone subscriptions. Please make sure that you inform yourselfabout the contracts cancellation processes several weeks before your leaving. The differentsteps to do may take more time than you think.How to cancel your phoneand internetPlease find below the process and form to cancel your phone and Internet contract.General processInternet & Mobile cancellation addressesInternetBouyguesFREEOrangeSFRNeed Help – Novoteo!How to close your bankaccountWrite a registered letter (avec Accusé Réception) regarding your request, i.e. closing the bankaccount, cancelling your card(s) and cheque book(s).Include your new bank details, letting them know where the rest of the money should betransferred and your forwarding address where they can send the monthly statement.If you want to keep your bank account open for an extra month or so (because of telephone orutility bill payments, or you are expecting your 2 months deposit back into this account), youshould also give them your forwarding address where they can send the monthly statementafter you leave France.You do not have to be in Fontainebleau to do this; you can arrange to close your bank accountfrom another country. It usually takes about a week. Google Chrome.lnk
  42. 42. The Handbook 40How to pay your last billsIf your landlord is taking care of the last bills (EDF, GDF and Water), you are lucky and you donot need to do anything. He or she will (probably) have asked for 2 months deposit, and willsubtract the total amounts from this, and send the rest of the money to your account about 2months later (legal deadline).If you have to pay your last EDF, GDF and Water bills, you should do the following: send aregistered letter stating that you would like to terminate your contract, give them your meterreading up until the last day, and your forwarding address.Selling your carTo sell your car, go to the Fontainebleau Sous-Prefecture (37 Rue Royale) 01 60 74 66 77(9-12.30am and 1:30-4pm, closed Wednesday and Friday Afternoon), and ask for the“Demande de certificat d´immatriculation d´un véhicule”. Fill it out with your details and those ofthe new owner and hand in part of the form. Give the rest to the new owner.Removals / Furniture storageThe flat or house you have been living in during your stay in France may have been eitherempty or already furnished when you found it.Most of students are used to rent furnished flats. However, If you bought your own furniture youwill have to remove them from the accommodation. You may want to sell your furniture on thebulletin board of MBA connect or store them in a safe place.Please find below a list of removal and storage companies which may help you moving orkeeping your furniture:Demeco Chatelain Agent (Storage and Removal)Rue du Petit Rocher77870, Vulaines sur Seine+33 (0) 1 60 74 36 Google Chrome.lnk
  43. 43. The Handbook 41Christophe Services (SARL) (Storage and Removal)2 Avenue Jean Jaurès77250 Moret sur Loing+33 (0) 1 60 70 29 49+33 (0) 6 07 62 72 47christopheservices@orange.frTorrens & Cie (Removal)ZI Le Clos aux Pois14/16 Rue de la Closerie91100 Villabé+33 (0) 1 60 72 57 03 Google Chrome.lnk
  44. 44. INSEAD Europe CampusBoulevard de Constance77305 Fontainebleau Cedex, FranceTel : +33 (0)1 60 72 40 00Fax : +33 (0)1 60 74 55 00INSEAD Asia Campus1 Ayer Rajah Avenue, Singapore 138676Tel : +65 67 99 53 88Fax : +65 67 99 53 99INSEAD Abu Dhabi CampusMuroor Road - Street No 4P.O. Box: 48049Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesTel: +971 2 651 5200Fax: +971 2 443