Online shopping mall managed by Hyundai department store
1. Redeemable points = Hpoint
Hpoint: Available points by cash
How to get Hpoint:
1. When customers purchase products
2. When customers collected more than 5000persimmons.
2. Reputation points: = Comment about products
: Evaluation of products customers have purchased
3. Levels = Shopping ranking
How to determine the ranking of shopping
: The number of shopping , Amount of money
4. Progress bar : Progress bar of persimmons customer collected.
- This progress bar shows the state of persimmons customer collected.
Therefore, Customers try to collect more than persimmons that they had.
5. Leaderboards = Ranking
1. Ranking of the product price
2. Ranking of the sales volume
3. Ranking of the number of comments
4. Ranking of the new product
6. Badges = Persimmons
If customers collect more than 5000persimmons,
they can change persimmons to points.
7. Social engagement loops
- Customers who purchased products in HyundaiHmall
Motivating emotion: Desire of buying products at a low price
Player reengagement: Various coupon and event.
Social call to action: Read other people’s comments.
Visible progress/reward: A satisfactory purchase, Get a point
8. Dashboards = Customer service center
→ This page solves customer's inquiry and requirements.
- Hmall’s Advantage:
Customers can buy a variety of products at a low price.
- Hmall’s Weakness:
If customers post photos they bought and comments at the webpage,
they get 150persimmons.
Therefore, Customers post unrelated photos with the products.
If it is unrelated photos, received persimmons are returned.
Gamification by design
Zichermann, Gabe 저 |O'Reilly Media |2011.10.22
게이브 지커맨, 크리스토퍼 커닝햄 저 |
정진영 외 2명 역 | 한빛미디어 | 2012.05.01