Tick the correct answer
1) What is diabetes?
a) A large amount of sucrose.
b) Insulin and sugar
c) A defect in the body’s ability to convert
glucose to energy.
d) A deficiency to stop greedy people
from continuing in their greed.
2) In order for glucose to be transferred from the
Blood into the cells, the hormone-----------is needed;
All of the above
3) Does diabetes have a cure?
4) Which of the following is not a symptom of
Fast healing cuts
5) Type 1 Diabetes occurs most frequently in...
children and young adults
people with bad immune systems
6) How is Diabetes Diagnosed?
When people are fat
Diabetes Awareness Quiz
7) Which of the following is something you
should not do if diagnosed with diabetes?
a) Begin an exercise program
b) Increase portion size
c) Make healthy food choices
d) Limit your intake of concentrated sweets
8) Which of the following is not a level of care
a) Recommended care
b) Limited care
c) Comprehensive care
d) Designated care
9) A person with Diabetes should check with a
doctor to conduct urine micro albumin tests
a) 6 months
10) What are the prevention measures a person
should take to minimise the risk of diabetes?
a) Eat healthy
c) Drink lots of water
d) All of the above
11) John Doe has been diagnosed with Diabetes
he refuses to take his medication... what would
eventually happen to him?
12) At the back of this sheet of paper write a
poem on diabetes, the key is to include as much
details as possible with an interesting rhyme