Comparison of features between ShEx (Shape Expressions) and SHACL (Shapes Constraint Language)
- Removed slides about compositionality
- Added slide 30 about validation report
- Added slide 32 about stems
- Changed slides 7 and 8 adapting compact syntax to new operator .
Slide 14: Repaired typos in typos in sh:entailment, rdfs:range
- Slide 8. Changed the example to be an IRI and a datatype
- Added typically in slide 9
- Slide 10: Removed the phrase: "Target declarations can problematic when reusing/importing shapes"
and created slide 27 to talk about reuability
- Added slide 11 to talk about the differences in triggering validation
- Created slide 14 to talk about inference
- Renamed slide 15 as "Inference and triggering mechanism"
- Added slides 27 and 28 to talk about reuability
- Added slide 29 to talk about annotations
- Slides 9 now includes an example using ShEx RDF vocabulary
- Slide 10 now says that target declarations are optional
- Slide 13 now says that some RDF Schema terms have special treatment in SHACL
- Example in slide 18 now uses sh:or instead of sh:and
- Added slides 22, 23 and 24 which show some features supported by SHACL but not supported by ShEx (property pair constraints, uniqueLang and owl:imports)