We all suffer from Writer's Block at one time or another. Here are 10 simple tips you can use to Overcome Writer's Block. Whether you write articles, blog posts, or books, you'll find these tips helpful.
10 Tips to
1. Accept it. Relax and do something
unrelated for a while.
2. Talk it onto paper by talking aloud as
3. Hire help to draft the sections that are
4. Record, then transcribe the parts that
5. Use dictation software.
6. Use a text processor instead of a word
processor. You’ll stay in your creative
writing brain, rather than your analytical
7. Skip around, writing the parts that seem
8. Work on standard pieces of your work
that don't require creativity.
9. Ask someone to interview you on the
topic. It's always easier to answer questions
than to create from scratch.
10. Keep writing! Write about the blocks
you have, how you are struggling, what
you had for lunch. Write anything, but
Ready to write and
publish your first
book? You won’t find
an easier approach!
Available on Amazon