How does Cocaine get you high?• As soon as you took Cocaine (injection, snort, smoke) it actually infects receptors that we all have in our brains. It hacks into a component of dopamine receptor to hack into another receptor that provoke a disturbance in your brain.• That is the “high.”
• Cocaine is obtained from the coca plant. The plant isn’t legal in the US but is legal in other countries.
Ways you can take Cocaine• Snort it• Inject it (You have to bake it, in order to inject it.)• Inhale it• Smoke it• It DOESN’T have legal or medicinal use.
Crack Cocaine• Crack Cocaine is the most addictive form of cocaine.
• Once you start smoking it, the desire to have it is so high for many users, it’s hard for them to function without getting that high.
How does Cocaine make you feel?• Once taken Cocaine increases the following:• alertness; energy• feelings of euphoria (happiness, excitement); feelings of competence• Sexual feelings; you think more with your... than your head• Because it increases activity, it is a stimulant.
Effects of Cocaine• Dilated pupils, excited speech (When you take it.)• However it also affects your brain; heart; lungs and kidneys
• It can cause:• mood swings• paranoia• insomnia• panic attacks• In men, it can delay ejaculation
Damage to your body because of Cocaine• High heart rate and blood pressure.• brain damage• heart disease• develop a schizophrenia like condition• All of these can be fatal and can be totally avoided• And you can always OD.
• If you want to know what it’s like for a addict, I recommend reading the Crank series by Ellen Hopkins.• It tells the story of High School junior Kristina, who after visiting her father becomes addicted to cocaine, including crack cocaine.
• So overall, DON’T DO COCAINE!!!• Or do you wanna end up here...YOU DECIDE!!!