• Animal Element is based out of Knoxville, TN.
• Michelle French, Chris Jones, and Jason Chilver were brought
together by their common passions for natural healing and
animals, and Animal Element was created.
• Animal Element is the first company member of the National
Animal Supplement Council (NASC) to focus on
detoxification benefits and products for animals.
• We stand by our ingredients with third party testing for
quality, purity, and overall consistency.
Chris and Dublin
Jason and Destiny
Michelle in her childhood showing horses.
The love for horses has never changed.
Who we support
Animal Element works with and donates a
percentage of our profits to charities that focus
on animal rescue, safety, and adoption programs.
Who we support
Heifer’s mission is to work with communities to end hunger
and poverty and to care for the earth.
Animal Element found Heifer International to be one of the few non-profits that
dedicates itself to giving families a livelihood and way of life through animals.
A world of communities living together in peace and equitably sharing the
resources of a healthy planet.
Heifer's strategy is…
To “pass on the gift.” As people share their animals’ offspring with others –
along with their knowledge, resources, and skills – an expanding network of
hope, dignity, and self-reliance is created that reaches around the globe.
This simple idea of giving families a source of food rather than short-term
relief caught on and has continued for over 60 years. Today, millions of
families in 128 countries have been given the gifts of self-reliance and hope.
Who we support
Stolen Horse International, Inc. (SHI) brings attention to major crimes
against horse lovers and horse theft. The mission of Stolen Horse
International, Inc. is to provide a comprehensive theft awareness program
to all facets of the horse industry and offer educational opportunities for
Stolen Horse International’s goals are:
• To establish a global resource to aid in the search for Missing horses, Stolen horses,
Stolen tack, Stolen trailers, and Owners of found horses
• To promote increased involvement through equestrian organizations.
• To build an international network, NetPosse, to disseminate images and information
missing and stolen horses through the Idaho Alerts system.
• To provide education opportunities to improve public awareness on horse theft and
identification methods through seminars, presentations, and exhibits.
• To provide resources and information to the law enforcement community.
Who we support
Their mission is to help retire military and law enforcement animals by
providing a comfortable atmosphere for them to live out the remainder of
Here at Save-A-Vet we have three main objectives:
• To open a facility in every state that provides both
military and law enforcement the ability to retire their K-
9 partners. These facilities feature plenty of land for
them to exercise, and room to board.
• To hire on retired, injured, and disabled military and
law enforcement veteran's to work at each facility.
• To get these Forgotten Soldiers classified as veterans
instead of equipment.
What are Toxins?
• Toxins are poisons. They may be natural or man-made. Toxins can
be harmful or even lethal if entering into the body in sufficient
• These are some of the sources of toxins- air, water, feed, toys,
containers, cages & fencing, vaccines, pollution, parasites, insects,
drugs, and infectious substances.
• According to the EPA, 70,000 chemicals are used commercially in
the United States, and 65,000 of which are potentially hazardous to
our health. The Environmental Defense Council reports that more
than four billion pounds of toxic chemicals are released into the
environment each year, including 72 million pounds of known
• Your pet’s body, through metabolic activity, is exposed to toxins
Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) – The cGMPs are
a set of guidelines that we follow to ensure that our products are
manufactured in a clean and safe facility. Additionally, it requires that
all raw materials are tested for purity and contamination.
National Animal Supplement Council (NASC)- The NASC is a non-
profit trade organization dedicated to protecting and enhancing the
health of companion animals and horses throughout the United
States. NASC members are required to undergo a rigorous
independent audit of their facilities.
FDA (Food and Drug Administration) - Unlike human dietary
supplements, the FDA very loosely regulates the animal supplement
industry, underscoring further the need for organizations like the
• Zeolite is formed from ash deposits
originating from ancient volcanic eruptions
into neighboring seas and lakes.
• It is composed of a unique group of minerals
with a naturally-occurring net negative charge
that is organized in a honeycombed structure.
This gives Zeolite the ability to attract and trap
heavy metals and toxins into the cage-like
• Helps to balance the body’s pH level.
• FDA GRAS (generally recognized as safe)
More on Zeolite
• Animal Element’s Zeolite is the purest Zeolite in the world,
which is 95%+- pure.
• We purchase our Zeolite direct from the mine.
• It is the only known Zeolite in the world with 100%
effectiveness against Aflatoxin and has been approved by the
European Union as a Mycotoxin binder.
• Kelp is an amazing plant. Our wild crafted Kelp
contains over 60 minerals, 17 complex amino acids
and a vitamin complex. Most important for
detoxification is it’s Sodium Alginate content.
• Sodium Alginate may help prevent the absorption
of toxic metals like mercury, cadmium, and
• The alginates have been shown to bind tightly to
strontium, barium, cadmium, and radium so that
these toxins pass out of the body with little or no
• It relieves nervous tension, promotes circulation,
and improves overall coat condition and pigment
color in animals.
• It strengthens joints, digestive systems, and
supports normal blood values.
• Curcumin, a constituent of Turmeric, a spice
used in Indian curry dishes, is an effective
antioxidant and is known to induce the
enzymes of glutathione-linked detoxification
• Some consider the natural glutathione
pathway to be the safest way to detoxify.
There is evidence that Turmeric's active
ingredient, curcumin, may increase
glutathione in-vivo, supporting this natural
• DE guards against worms and parasites in the
• DE is the fossilized remains of hard shelled,
one-celled plants called Diatoms. There is
evidence to show that DE can control
parasites. It does this through a purely
physical means. It's sharp edges cut and
subsequently dehydrate parasites.
• Parasites also tend to scavenge heavy metals
and toxins, which is good, but when they die
those toxins can be released. This is why
we've included Kelp and Zeolite.
• HA serves as a binding, lubricating, and
protective agent for joints.
• It is a major component of Synovial Fluid
and is found to increase the viscosity of
• It is a important component of articular
• The low molecular weight of Hyaluronic
Acid is easily digested by the body.
• “Methylsulfonylmethane” promotes
healthy joint strength while assisting
with the control of inflammation.
• While MSM is well known as a
supplement for joint health, it is also
useful for detoxification. MSM makes
the cell walls more elastic, allowing
easier exchange through the cell wall.
• This is important for intra-cellular
toxins that might otherwise be difficult
• Toxins have a tendency to get
embedded in deep tissue where
substantial blood may not always
• Hawthorn acts as a vasodilator,
increasing blood supply to the heart
and improving circulation to the
Red Raspberry Leaf
• Red Raspberry Leaf soothes inflammation and
• The most common use of Red Raspberry leaf is for
hormonal support for females.
• The main phytochemical of interest in Red
Raspberry Leaf is Ellagic Acid.
• The antiproliferative (cell growth inhibitive)
properties of ellagic acid are due to its ability to
directly inhibit the DNA binding of certain
carcinogens, including nitrosamines and polycyclic
aromatic hydrocarbons. As with other polyphenol
antioxidants, ellagic acid has a chemoprotective
effect in cellular models by reducing oxidative
Why use Animal Element
Performance Detox Product?
Features and Benefits
• Our products are formulated to support the body in its normal detoxification and
purification processes, and thereby assisting in the support of toxin removal.
• All of our raw ingredients use third-party laboratory testing to ensure only the highest
• Our products are affordable for everyone, while never compromising quality.
• Our products can provide increased vitality.
• We have the highest levels of HA and MSM on the market for increased joint support.
• Our products support immunity, maintain organ function, and allow better absorption
of nutrients from food.
• Our products help to maintain physical and mental well-being of your animal.
• We put our product where are mouth is, literally!
Market Potential and Demand
• Although formal regulatory status continues to evade pet supplements, the market is
advancing at impressive rates with sales expected to jump 39% by 2012 to reach an
outstanding $1.7 billion. The forecast that does not factor in the effect of the products.
Packaged Facts (www.packagedfacts.com) predict this will create a huge boom in the
market as consumers respond to the bolstered credibility of pet supplements.
• Animal Element remains the ONLY Detox product on the market formulated for animals that
is approved by the NASC.
• What are the numerous factors that are driving sales? There is rapidly growing interest in
pet supplements among U.S. pet owners, the aging and overweight pet population is
increasing, and the need for pet supplements is developing in the veterinary community.
• All the facts add up to a market open with tremendous opportunity!
• Own your business as a dealer, while spending
more time with your family.
• Leverage your own personal talents, resources, and
• Be a part of a company that cares and is active in
• Build wealth while saving and changing lives.
How we help you
Free support includes:
• Phone # extension on our 877-DETOX77 number
• E-mail account with www.animalelement.com
• Business card template
• Marketing material for customers
• Full support from the company to assist you in all opportunities to grow
Animal Element is a company founded on principles and faith.
We are here to help you succeed. By working together we can
grow, build, and save lives all over the world.
Faith in something greater is always the first step. Join us to
make a difference and believe.
“To get something you never had, you have to do something you
Welcome to the Animal Element Family.