Anytime, anywhere, always on, always available: Mobile allows an employer to connect with a candidate like never before; a connection based on relevance, engagement and consumer opt-in. With more than 4.6 billion handsets in the world, compared to only 2 billion PCs, mobile is rapidly becoming the media of choice for savvy recruiters across the globe. Enter Apple's iPhone, Google Android and Blackberry and you have a growing number of people with access to the same computing power as a laptop. Will your company take advantage of the mobile recruiting trend or be left behind? This session takes an in-depth look at everything from WAP to Apps to SMS/MMS to mobile SEO and beyond with provocative commentary, opinion and real-life case studies.
What Will Participants Learn?:
* How to Convince Your Team to Go Mobile
* The Ins and Outs of Taking Your Career Site Mobile
* SMS / Texting Basics and How-To's
* Get Up To Speed on Mobile Advertising
* The Future is On the Go: Foursquare, Twitter and Facebook